*The Official* The Official: Larry Lounge Thread!!!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
8/10 it doesn’t take a snake. It’s either in the ptrap or caught on the lever that pulls the drain plug up/down. Easy peasy.
We'll see. Personally I think it's grease. I took a plunger to the drain furiously and after I opened the pipe under the sink to let the water drain into a bucket all that was left on the right sink was sludge.

I poured a little bit of water into the drain on the left side which is the garbage disposal and and it came right out of the pipe I disconnected under the sink so I believe it's past the disposal and closer to the main line.

I bet not find a mother fukking Lego in there.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
31 may not be considered old but those plans you definitely :flabbynsick:

Join us it's good feeling making it:blessed:
Oh I still got some degenerate in me like 2 weeks ago I was at a packed bar with friends from like 10am to 6pm getting pissed drunk :mjlit:
Then most of us caught covid:mjcry:
I’ll
Be back soon enough in them streets:mjlit:
As much as wifey can tolerate me like this cuz she always hated my university partying days:lolbron:
Im far from flabby though tip top shape run real fast for people my age

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh I still got some degenerate in me like 2 weeks ago I was at a packed bar with friends from like 10am to 6pm getting pissed drunk :mjlit:
Then most of us caught covid:mjcry:
I’ll
Be back soon enough in them streets:mjlit:
As much as wifey can tolerate me like this cuz she always hated my university partying days:lolbron:
Im far from flabby though tip top shape run real fast for people my age

It's not what type of shape you in it's the mindset...you not ready yet you still can 10pm to 6am and have no issues this thread ain't for you.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
38th bday tomorrow, probably just have a few drinks.

Rep

full