The Offiial "Black Mass" Thread (Johnny Depp as Whitey Bulger)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Johnny reminding nikkas he's top of the field in the acting biz. People forget he murdered Donnie Brasco. And don't forget the Oscar caliber performance he gave in Blow. Johnny coming for that OSCAR this year.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Looks good. Like @TheDarceKnight said, the ending was kinda like the famous scene from Goodfellas but I liked the play on that scenario. And it definitely looks like Depp is trying again which is funny because he at one point walked away from the movie because they wouldn't pay him his usual salary.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was actually his agents who were killing the deal because of the salary disputes. Depp intervened and they found a price that would work for both parties. He always wanted to do the movie.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Looks good. Like @TheDarceKnight said, the ending was kinda like the famous scene from Goodfellas but I liked the play on that scenario. And it definitely looks like Depp is trying again which is funny because he at one point walked away from the movie because they wouldn't pay him his usual salary.
Sorry inarritu, this is my most anticipated for now. Tho I heard people raving over footage from the revenant at cinemacon