The OKC big 3 will gel, it's not that big of a deal.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I gave u nothing but facts wheres the hate :dwillhuh:

Those teams did have better records playing in a tougher conference. Now granted LeBron will have a much better chance if anybody but Golden State comes out the west but any one of those 3 teams can beat Cleveland. Hell the only real challenge LeBron has is in the Western conference where he'd probably be a 6 seed this year if you moved the Cavs out of the east into the west :pachaha:

You think it's facts HOU, OKC and SA will beat them :mjlol:

Dude if Kawhi goes down or isn't feeling it ita over like in the WCF. Don't even bother bringing up Rudy Gay.

HOU added CP with James Harden... That is it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Because he only cares about Westbrook.

Bron and Wade are playmakers and Bosh didnt need the ball

Westbrook is one of the worse defenders in the NBA
I thought that was the whole reason that Robinson nikka was in the game was to help Westbrook play Defense

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
We know all 3 had their time running their own teams. However from what they've been saying they are all open to having a team first mentality.
Most people wouldn't believe Melo would embrace the 4 and now here we are.

PG is a great off the ball player, and all three will have their time to dominate the ball. Theyve all said the same thing. "Whoevers hot" gets the ball, that should be the end of discussion for that.

Will there be growing pains? sure, theyve only been practicing together for a week now.

But people said the miami big 3 couldnt gel either. It just takes a willingness to share, which all 3 are embracing.

I can only see them a #2 in the west with that amount of talent.
:usure: :usure: :usure: :usure: :usure: :usure: :usure: :usure:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
You out your mind. Carmelo Anthony as a 3rd option? thats gonna be insane you just hatin now.

giphy.gif

:philjacksonlol: You really should just stick to your dikk talk you fukking fakkit.

:philjacksonlol::philjacksonlol::philjacksonlol:
Melo is better than that whole clippers roster
lolgif.gif

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
You can play all of the one off clips you want. Curry has more bad games than not against those match ups. Deladova shut him down in the finals and Iggy won MVP.

Whatever you smoking, put it down. Your brain cells are holding on by a thread