The OKC big 3 will gel, it's not that big of a deal.

Daps
We know all 3 had their time running their own teams. However from what they've been saying they are all open to having a team first mentality.
Most people wouldn't believe Melo would embrace the 4 and now here we are.

PG is a great off the ball player, and all three will have their time to dominate the ball. Theyve all said the same thing. "Whoevers hot" gets the ball, that should be the end of discussion for that.

Will there be growing pains? sure, theyve only been practicing together for a week now.

But people said the miami big 3 couldnt gel either. It just takes a willingness to share, which all 3 are embracing.

I can only see them a #2 in the west with that amount of talent.

Daps
Its just on Russ to not play hero ball. Each one of them can get 18 shots a game based on the tempo of this league now
He will. I know he misses having good teammates now after having to full solo for a year.

Dude is a pretty damn good passer too. He'll ease up a bit this season for sure provided PG and Melo come through, which we know they will.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I think they'll gel well enough too. It might take an adjustment period, but these guys all want to win and have come from situations where they've had to carry the offensive load on their own, so I think they'll appreciate the help. Melo wouldn't have waived that no trade clause if he hadn't talked to them before (I believe PG said he & Russ were recruiting him) and was ready to do whatever it took to win. I think Melo will defer to the young guys for most of the time but will be their second or first option as a CLOSER in late game situations. PG will probably be like an elite 3&D wing who'll probably get the easiest buckets out of the 3 of them because he'll probably just finish plays and be the guy who gets passed out to when melo or Russ ISO. Russ of course will run the show & be more of a pure point guard than he's ever been but will still be pretty aggressive as a scorer as well. I could see Russ avg 27-28ppg, George 26ppg, and Melo 24-25 ppg but more efficiently

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Big 3:mjlol:

Big 2.5

Oh he gone provide. Comedy :mjlol:

giphy.gif

:philjacksonlol: You really should just stick to your dikk talk you fukking fakkit.

:philjacksonlol::philjacksonlol::philjacksonlol: