The OKC big 3 will gel, it's not that big of a deal.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure how people can question this mix. Russ played with KD for damn near his whole career and KD AND Harden for half of it. This idea that he can't fit with other talented players is baseless. PG is a versatile player that has never given any indication of being selfish. Melo is in the absolute perfect role at this stage of his career. Him and George can both hit the 3. I'm just now seeing what drawbacks there are here. As far as depth goes, they are deeper than they were last year AND they added George and Melo. Patterson, who was supposed to be the stretch 4 they needed is now a backup...for Melo. They are the biggest threat to GSW out west.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I doubt it but I mean I'm not seeing anybody beat GS until I actually see it.

Daps
I'm not sure how people can question this mix. Russ played with KD for damn near his whole career and KD AND Harden for half of it. This idea that he can't fit with other talented players is baseless. PG is a versatile player that has never given any indication of being selfish. Melo is in the absolute perfect role at this stage of his career. Him and George can both hit the 3. I'm just now seeing what drawbacks there are here. As far as depth goes, they are deeper than they were last year AND they added George and Melo. Patterson, who was supposed to be the stretch 4 they needed is now a backup...for Melo. They are the biggest threat to GSW out west.

Because they're fukking stupid.

Only people questioning it are houston and warriors fans. I wonder why lmao.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You might wanna work on making sure your best player is in a healthy mental state first. KD on the verge of a breakdown in the prime of his career.

Warriors fans been getting real chippy since pg and melo came over.

if yall not threatened crawl back in your hives :lolbron:

That was embarrassing to read.
:huhldup:

Daps
That was embarrassing to read.
:huhldup:
You're a trolling bandwagon breh Im gonna be laughing my ass off in june when your fanbase comes up with excuse after excuse because you lost in the wcf just like yall did when Bron sonned you.

Your fanbase is a shytshow of fakkits that act condescendingly because they suck off a team that wins like yall actually did something. You tried to victimize yourself in this very thread then act like you cant be touched? fukkouttahere :jawalrus: yall shook as shyt

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a trolling bandwagon breh Im gonna be laughing my ass off in june when your fanbase comes up with excuse after excuse because you lost in the wcf just like yall did when Bron sonned you.

Your fanbase is a shytshow of fakkits that act condescendingly because they suck off a team that wins like yall actually did something. You tried to victimize yourself in this very thread then act like you cant be touched? fukkouttahere :jawalrus: yall shook as shyt

You either
A) live in okc and you already lost for living in a shyt hole
Or
B) don't live in okc and you're stanning a team with no history and no accomplishments from a city you don't even live in

And you're here taking shots at a team that's won 2 of the last 3 NBA titles :mjlol:

So which one are you? A dikk riding fakkit or a loser who actually lives in okc?

You lost regardless of what the thunder do you fukkin loser :heh:

Daps
You either
A) live in okc and you already lost for living in a shyt hole
Or
B) don't live in okc and you're stanning a team with no history and no accomplishments from a city you don't even live in

And you're here taking shots at a team that's won 2 of the last 3 NBA titles :mjlol:

So which one are you? A dikk riding fakkit or a loser who actually lives in okc?

You lost regardless of what the thunder do you fukkin loser :heh:

Lmao you trying to push accomplishments on me? You can't win a ring unless you have a literal all star starting lineup or the other team has major injuries. :comeon:

You can live up your own a$$hole like the other bandwagon fakkit spoiled-rich crackers that suck currys dikk when they didnt even know basketball existed 4 years ago. :russ:

You act like you werent an atrocious franchise until a few years ago. :picard: It's called a run, it ends. You just happen to be a cocksucking fakkit supporting them.

So when we beat you, will you start chugging my fanbase's dikk like the bandwagon bytch you are, or hold out hope that you guys somehow sign Boogie or AD to be your center so your team doesnt get exposed ever again?

Seriously don't reply, I don't like arguing with crackers. You pussies involve your lawyers too much. :pacspit:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
My thing is just because a player is good at something in limited time doesn't mean he's going to want to change his game to exploit that aspect full-time. Brehs bring up Melo and PG's spot up shooting numbers but both of them were previously the #1 options and iso kings of their teams. If Westbrook is gonna Westbrook, there will be chemistry issues. They just have the talent for it to not be a complete mess.