"The Only Difference Between A Dominican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Jamaican, Haitian, AA Is..."

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yeah

Or maybe you think slave masters only wanted certain nationalities of slaves to go to certain places ...:francis:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Yea most african american got nigeraian and west indies in them.

Ricans for most Part got a little black in them.

Dominicans 85 percent of them are half black.
I think you may be confusing the Afro-Ricans from the regular Spicy 'White' Ricans.

Never knew AA's had West Indies in them like that. I know my mom's mom was West Indian. Guess that's why I started to claim both West Indian and AA recently. Even though they been southernized.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea most african american got nigeraian and west indies in them.

Ricans for most Part got a little black in them.

Dominicans 85 percent of them are half black.

No they don't.

Most African Americans ancestors came directly to British North America (the USA) from in and around the Kingdoms of Mali (modern countries of Senegal, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Mali, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast and Ghana) and Congo (Congo and Angola). African American heaviest influence is from the Mande and Bantu people.

Nigeria is a colonial creation and most slaves taken from Nigeria where taken almost exclusively to the Caribbean and South America. Very few were brought to the USA, because the USA had banned the direct importation of slaves directly from Africa into the USA in 1807, which was right around the time that the Fulani Muslim had collapsed the Yoruba Kingdoms in Nigeria. The USA did replenish some slaves from Caribbean plantations, but almost all African American dos ancestors have been in the USA for over 300+ years. Some have been here even longer.

Daps
No they don't.

Most African Americans ancestors came directly to British North America (the USA) from in and around the kingdoms of Mali (modern countries Senegal, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Mali, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast and Ghana) and Congo (Congo and Angola). African American heaviest influence is from the Mande and Bantu people.

Nigeria is a colonial creation and most slaves taken from Nigeria where taken almost exclusively to the Caribbean and South America. Very few were brought to the USA, because the USA had banned the direct importation of slaves directly from Africa into the USA in 1807, which was right around the time that the Fulani Muslim had collapsed the Yoruba Kingdoms in Nigeria..

I see