"The Only Difference Between A Dominican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Jamaican, Haitian, AA Is..."

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
While her ass is ample, it isn't as rounded as a black woman's.

You do realize white women can have curves too?

I'm talking about lily white.

It is simply more common in black women, but it occurs frequently enough in white women that is far from rare.
Nah, Jennifer Lopez matches any color ass you want to bring up in 2000. Dont get silly.

Wtf does white girls have to do with a Lopez discussion. Lol.

Daps
Nah, Jennifer Lopez matches any color ass you want to bring up in 2000. Dont get silly.

Wtf does white girls have to do with a Lopez discussion. Lol.

I always thought J. Lo's ass is overrated considering how much it was talking about.

As for why am I bringing up white girl ass? You didn't read where he said that body of hers isn't from Europe? Pretty simple when you think about it. He claims she has African heritage because of her body, and I claim even the whitest of white women can have curves. Doesn't mean she doesn't have African heritage, but it doesn't mean she definitely does, either.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
She definitely has African origins. I knew about white girls having ass before u knew how to read. That's nothing. Lopez definitely had ass in her 20s and 30s...Beyonce has no ass. Nia King has no ass. Kelly Clarkson was much thicker than Beyonce in the 02 era. Cant no one tell me about this shyt. Saw it when it cracked off.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
She definitely has African origins. I knew about white girls having ass before u knew how to read. That's nothing. Lopez definitely had ass in her 20s and 30s...Beyonce has no ass. Nia King has no ass. Kelly Clarkson was much thicker than Beyonce in the 02 era. Cant no one tell me about this shyt. Saw it when it cracked off.
Most PR's have African lineage.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
I bet u she do that DNA TEST...those African countries go pop up in her blood stream. It's not gonna be all Spain...look at her body shape. That's not European, kids.

Jennifer Lopez's mother probably has a Euro/Afro DNA admixture similar to Tina Knowles.

The average Puerto Rican is around 75 percent European, 20 percent African and only 5 percent Native due
to the genocide against the Tainos by the Europeans.

article-0-0CF259EA00000578-815_634x830.jpg

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
People like Amara la Negra, Princess Nokia, Sammy Sosa, and Zoe Zendala I consider afro-latinas.

:mjlol:

I don’t know what you’re attempting to say but I will respond by saying that the “we’re different” talk is why Africa has been conquered by foreigners and had its people and resources spread across the West. Black people just don’t know when to cut the tribal BS out....we can see three neighboring villages get raided and we’re like “well that was the Yoruba, Fulani, and Hausa that got raided...as long as they don’t touch me I’m fine”. When we really need to be like “they are raiding my fellow Black people, time to kick some ass”. That’s why Europe is so dominate because they know when to cut the tribal nonsense out. When it’s time to steal some shyt the Spanish, the Portuguese, the British, the Russians, and etc ARE ALL WHITE! They don't start bickering and in-fighting until it's time to divide up the spoils. If Black people want to survive as anything more than a slave class we need to be Black first and culture second.

Eh. There's been levels to cacdom. :ld:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
...a boat stop.

I saw this meme on my newsfeed this morning on IG. This is not meant to start a diaspora war.

Do yall agree?

For me, I see what they are trying to go, but I disagree. Why? Because each nationality has their different cultures, but what brings us together is our African heritage/connection to the motherland.

I agree with you