"The Other 8/26 fight" HBO Miguel Cotto vs Yoshihiro Kamegai & Rey Vargas vs Ronny Rios

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yoshihiro is a boss in a game where you're like how the fukk much health does he have? :wtf:

Why I can't interrupt his attack but he can interrupt mine?! :wtf:

This game cheap as fukk. :mad:
Even when you finally beat him you don't get that satisfaction because it took all your energy and mental strength. You just want to turn the game off and get some sleep.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukk with Kamegai.

I was actually surprised Cotto chose him as an opponent. I knew Cotto would win, I just didn't think he wanted to have this type of fight at this point in his career.

Fight went as expected. I think this is a good way for Cotto to go out. No need to fight in December.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Damn looks like Cotto already breathing hard after two rounds. Surprised he was able to go a full 12.

Y'all not lying tho, Kamegai whole demeanor is demonic.:russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
posted this in the main thread

cotto, although a diva, gets some props laying some real offensive power on kamegai..no bullshyt going on....kamegai though can make some shyt hot for the right 154 fighter he faces BUT i cant imagine he can take more punishment like that for very long..shyt reminded me of kessler vs andrade...because kessler beat the living shyt out of andrade but he kept coming

vargas will be a major player at 122-126 very soon