The reason Jesus hasn't returned is because of you stingy broke boys

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
The thing is if your boy Jeezy did come through again half the world would be mad he didn't look like they expected, the other half would be mad because he wasn't shooting lazers out of his eyes at the ones they call disbelievers and the final half would be mad just because it was the Current Thing and they'd crucify him again only to venerate in his absence.

Humanity is such a strange, strange species with little to no insight of their plight and almost total lack of awareness when it comes to inner space in this day and age.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This dude always been like this. Crazy he was on BET for years because he had the vernacular to appeal to black folks. He a funny dude, but once I became a teen I could see through the facade.

I learned to judge a man not by what he says or has, but by what he has done and has done with what he has.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The thing is if your boy Jeezy did come through again half the world would be mad he didn't look like they expected, the other half would be mad because he wasn't shooting lazers out of his eyes at the ones they call disbelievers and the final half would be mad just because it was the Current Thing and they'd crucify him again only to venerate in his absence.

Humanity is such a strange, strange species with little to no insight of their plight and almost total lack of awareness when it comes to inner space in this day and age.
:mjgrin:
We are living in a world of illusion