The reason Jesus hasn't returned is because of you stingy broke boys

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The thing is if your boy Jeezy did come through again half the world would be mad he didn't look like they expected, the other half would be mad because he wasn't shooting lazers out of his eyes at the ones they call disbelievers and the final half would be mad just because it was the Current Thing and they'd crucify him again only to venerate in his absence.

Humanity is such a strange, strange species with little to no insight of their plight and almost total lack of awareness when it comes to inner space in this day and age.
In other words God was right the first time with the flood.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
I don’t blame the pastors for scamming and giving people false hope. It’s 2022. :yeshrug:

maybe people should open their eyes and realize that Christianity leaves more questions than answers. Imagine still waiting around for your sky daddy to come save you. If he didn’t come during slavery, why would he come back now?

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
In other words God was right the first time with the flood.

I got thoughts on that that are deeper than the ocean but most lack the quotient to comprehend without commotion...

Wise point fingers at the moon, you know the rest and what happens when you deal with fools so say less.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I got thoughts on that that are deeper than the ocean but most lack the quotient to comprehend without commotion...

Wise point fingers at the moon, you know the rest and what happens when you deal with fools so say less.
Post it

I’m sure a few of us would appreciate it