The Russians just put on the ETHER instrumental and started TALKING to the US :damn:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia responded angrily on Saturday to a comment by U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken that Kazakhstan might have a hard time getting rid of Russian troops, saying he should reflect instead on U.S. military meddling around the world.

Blinken on Friday challenged Russia's justification for sending forces into Kazakhstan.

"One lesson of recent history is that once Russians are in your house, it's sometimes very difficult to get them to leave," Blinken said.

Russia's foreign ministry called Blinken's remark "typically offensive" and accused him of joking about tragic events in Kazakhstan. It said Washington should analyse its own track record of interventions in countries such as Vietnam and Iraq.

"If Antony Blinken loves history lessons so much, then he should take the following into account: when Americans are in your house, it can be difficult to stay alive and not be robbed or raped," the ministry said on its Telegram social media channel.

"We are taught this not only by the recent past but by all 300 years of American statehood."

:damn: :damn: :damn:

This didn't happen with Obama or Trump these nikkas think Murica is Terry cloth :picard:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Yep. Same with North Korea and China. And the nikkas that can’t see thru the chess move start cheering for them:snoop:

I know it's a chess move and whataboutism but are they lying though :patrice:

Theyre not even lying about the robbing and raping either and I say that with all due respect to the honorable people who have served but :hubie:a spade is a spade

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps

Theyre not even lying about the robbing and raping either and I say that with all due respect to the honorable people who have served but :hubie:a spade is a spade
Cacs have this weird thing where they wanna criticize another cac for whatever atrocities their committing at the moment while doing the exact same thing themselves :mindblown:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If that’s the standard then nobody ever has any incentive to improve anything anywhere. The attitude can’t be just let foul shyt ride because foul shyt has happened elsewhere. We’re all glass houses in some way.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Cacs have this weird thing where they wanna criticize another cac for whatever atrocities their committing at the moment while doing the exact same thing themselves :mindblown:
Thing is though, IDGAF when folks criticize the US even in return because I live HERE and not THERE. What goes on in Russia got shyt to do with me, and they were correct:hubie:
Dont talk shyt about others if you dont want yout dirt thrown in your face :ufdup:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
He was spitting facts America refuses to fix the the problems in house and continue to be hypocritical and murder people globally... All that shyt coming to an end.:francis:

Joe Biden don't put fear in anybody's heart... Bill dropped them thangs on the Balkans, Dubya clapped Saddam, Obama gave Bin Laden and Gaddafi a dirt nap, even Trump hoe ass popped Soleimanis top... Biden what's good :smugbiden::lupe: