The top fastest growing middle/upper middle class Black areas

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I wouldn't be caught dead in Henry county.

Worked at the Stockbridge Walmart for three months wanted to tight everybody in the store.

Yt folks paid for their infrastructure before they ran, plenty of relatively new schools.

No mass transit ever.
Desire to "tight" your coworkers brehs, males included :dame:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s the way the state is run. There’s a lot of potential opportunity there if things changed. My family is originally from Jackson and I’ve been looking at buying land or a cheap house for a while if I could work out the logistics.

The problem with Mississippi is the lack of infrastructure and the organized theft and persecution of Black people. When you hear news stories about MS it involves Brett Favre stealing welfare money, Black men killed by police and buried in unmarked graves without notifying their family, and white majority counties exploiting and policing a majority Black state.
Yeah this whole country is corrupt but Mississippi has a different type of corruption in their state :huhldup:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Looking back over the data, two cities in TX and one in NC barely missed the cut so I added them to the second post. They are

Knightdale, NC (Raleigh area)
Fresno, TX (Houston, area)
Mansfield, TX (Dallas area)
EDIT: added Desoto, TX (Dallas area); good area, didn't want to leave them high and dry

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
No NJ:mjcry:

Owing Mills is home to many Ravens players I believe plus the Black middle and upper middle class of Baltimore City has been running to the burbs. It and Randallstown seem to be the black suburban parts of Baltimore. Lots of Nigerians and Jamaicans there too I believe.

AA County is also becoming blacker and is middle class

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Owings Mills I’m not surprised about. There’s always been a bunch of black folks with money out there. It’s also where the Ravens facility is so there’s a lot of football players in the area

One of my homeboys and his wife live out there with their kids. We went trick or treating out there about 12-13 years ago and met Ed Reed. He was handing out the big regular size Snickers

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
No NJ:mjcry:

Owing Mills is home to many Ravens players I believe plus the Black middle and upper middle class of Baltimore City has been running to the burbs. It and Randallstown seem to be the black suburban parts of Baltimore. Lots of Nigerians and Jamaicans there too I believe.

AA County is also becoming blacker and is middle class
For the west side yea. Pikesville too even tho the Jews still run that area. It really just depends on the side of town. A lot of middle and upper middle class black folks on the east side move to White Marsh or Harford County

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Looking back over the data, two cities in TX and one in NC barely missed the cut so I added them to the second post. They are

Knightdale, NC (Raleigh area)
Fresno, TX (Houston, area)
Mansfield, TX (Dallas area)
EDIT: added Desoto, TX (Dallas area); good area, didn't want to leave them high and dry

Fresno? Interesting. Ft Bend county on the come up.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

Honestly, there are some well off areas of Union Township that have seen growth but they were on the lower end and not majority Black. I tried to keep it close to 50% but included Ruskin, FL and Mansfield, TX for some variety. With the numbers from Mansfield especially Union could have been slipped in as well as a part of West Orange township and a lot of other places around the country once you get a 5% or less change in non-majority Black areas.

Only higher income majority Black place in NJ that saw an increase was part of Hillside.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, there are some well off areas of Union Township that have seen growth but they were on the lower end and not majority Black. I tried to keep it close to 50% but included Ruskin, FL and Mansfield, TX for some variety. With the numbers from Mansfield especially Union could have been slipped in as well as a part of West Orange township and a lot of other places around the country once you get a 5% or less change in non-majority Black areas.

Only higher income majority Black place in NJ that saw an increase was part of Hillside.
One of My hometowns :obama:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
How many of these areas are actually going to maintain this though? I've seen several black areas go to trash because the kids of these successful black parents throw it away because they felt it wasn't "black enough".