The Trials and Tribulations of Vinny Mac continue, subpoenaed

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
“The filing also confirms that McMahon went on medical leave after undergoing major spinal surgery on July 21. McMahon will remain on medical leave until further notice”

:blessed:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
ummmm, what does all this mean? this still connected to hush money payments or something deeper?

the eurostepping past his last legal fiasco and comeback has lowkey irked me. like no way a black man can get away with this and not only return back to his role in an org, but be celebrated like nothing happened. like when they struck the deal to sell the company. that cnbc host was just chumming it up. smh

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Good Friends, Better Enemies:

Donald-Trump-Vince-McMahon.jpg

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
ummmm, what does all this mean? this still connected to hush money payments or something deeper?

the eurostepping past his last legal fiasco and comeback has lowkey irked me. like no way a black man can get away with this and not only return back to his role in an org, but be celebrated like nothing happened. like when they struck the deal to sell the company. that cnbc host was just chumming it up. smh
This.
Even when a Black man is found not guilty in a court of law, he always gets crucified in the court of public opinion.
Look at OJ Simpson, Nate Parker, and Kobe Bryant. Look at the Gable Steveson thread in this forum. No matter what, that stain always remains on a breh's jacket.
White guys like Vince, Trump, Woody Allen, etc. can get caught red-handed and still get grace from the public. They can even do a prison stint and still come home to a fat book deal & a correspondent's gig on Fox News.
Since he has the complexion for the connection, I suspect Vince will be just fine, even if he is ultimately convicted of any wrongdoing.

voltronblack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.
Even when a Black man is found not guilty in a court of law, he always gets crucified in the court of public opinion.
Look at OJ Simpson, Nate Parker,jonathan majors and Kobe Bryant. Look at the Gable Steveson thread in this forum. No matter what, that stain always remains on a breh's jacket.
White guys like Vince, Trump, Woody Allen, etc. can get caught red-handed and still get grace from the public. They can even do a prison stint and still come home to a fat book deal & a correspondent's gig on Fox News.
Since he has the complexion for the connection, I suspect Vince will be just fine, even if he is ultimately convicted of any wrongdoing.
Let me add one more to the list breh :mjpls: but you are right :to: