The Trials and Tribulations of Vinny Mac continue, subpoenaed

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
McDevitt retired earlier this year too :wow:
Bro. Clarence Mason, Esq. is about to get a nice retainer fee!
:myman:
Vince: “Good to see ya, Clarence. This is going to be a tough case for me to beat but I know you’re the right man for the job.
full

David Otunga: :gucci:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
This.
Even when a Black man is found not guilty in a court of law, he always gets crucified in the court of public opinion.
Look at OJ Simpson, Nate Parker, and Kobe Bryant. Look at the Gable Steveson thread in this forum. No matter what, that stain always remains on a breh's jacket.
White guys like Vince, Trump, Woody Allen, etc. can get caught red-handed and still get grace from the public. They can even do a prison stint and still come home to a fat book deal & a correspondent's gig on Fox News.
Since he has the complexion for the connection, I suspect Vince will be just fine, even if he is ultimately convicted of any wrongdoing.
Gable Stevenson is getting destroyed out here at every turn not even gonna lie to you. And the case was dropped too if I'm remembering correctly. dude may as well pursue something else as destroying your body all while getting no appreciation and ridiculed online every day probably isn't worth the energy. And of course Booker T don't like him already either.

Gable like: it took y'all that long to realize Matt Riddle don't deserve his push yet y'all on my ass off rip for nothing?