The US Gov't in the 1970s Tried to Prevent an Alliance between Africa and Black America

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm pretty sure they were however African leaders WERE funding them... See this thread here(because most of my points come from it).
Did Malcolm X Have Passion for Tanzania?

Thanks for linking me to this thread, but this further proves my point: Minus a couple of countries, Africa, the leaders of the governing bodies especially, does not care about us descendants of slaves. Especially us in the U.S.

He wrote in the memorandum: “Our problem is your problem.. We beseech independent African states to help us bring our problem before the United Nations…” The struggle to get African heads of state to support his initiative faced an uphill battle. Some African leaders were indifferent to the plight of African Americans. Malcolm had to lobby hard to get the support of Africans. He faced an uphill battle trying to convince African leaders to support his resolution.

They didn't care in the 60's during the height of the civil rights movement, and they don't now.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
America's Empire would not have been possible without African slave labour.

We are the key to bringing it down
with all the things they have done to us, it amazes me how any black person can be so damn patriotic for this country

some of it can be thrown to the illusion WS paints for them and that info like this is stuff you have to dig through but just looking at the surface of stuff they did to us and still now has to surely have you like "I don't give a damn about this country after what it did to my people" or something like that

nikkas still talkin how this "the best country in the world" and how proud they are to be a american

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They also feared,
"American Blacks form a single ethnic group potentially capable of causing extreme instability in our strategy toward South Africa."

Supporting Apartheid :francis:

Yep and that is why I am always against jokers separating us in the states also. But you got internet jokers who want to break us up in little sub groups when all that shyt does is make us weak as a whole.

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
They also feared,
"American Blacks form a single ethnic group potentially capable of causing extreme instability in our strategy toward South Africa."

Supporting Apartheid :francis:
Still happens to this day. Haiti was denied entry into the African Union for the very same reason