The US Gov't in the 1970s Tried to Prevent an Alliance between Africa and Black America

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL MEMORANDUM-46

They wanted to prevent, "any pressure by 'radical' African leaders and organizations on the U.S. black community for the latter to exert influence on the policy of the Administration toward Africa."

In their Recommendations section they state,
"Special clandestine operations should be launched by the CIA to generate mistrust and hostility in American and world opinion against joint activity of the two forces, and to cause division among Black African radical national groups and their leaders."

Note that this report was released in 1978 when Andrew Young was UN ambassador. Another example of the Black mis-leadership class.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Brothers and Sisters, READ THIS!!!

B. THE RANGE OF POLICY OPTIONS

The concern for the future security of the United States makes necessary the range of policy options. Arranged without intent imply priority they are:

(a) to enlarge programs, within the framework of the present budget, for the improvement of the social and economic welfare of American Blacks in order to ensure continuing development of present trends in the Black movement;

(b) to elaborate and bring into effect a special program designed to perpetuate division in the Black movement and neutralize the most active groups of leftist radical organizations representing different social strata of the Black community: to encourage division in Black circles;

(c) to preserve the present climate which inhibits the emergence from within the Black leadership of a person capable of exerting nationwide appeal;

(d) to work out and realize preventive operations in order to impede durable ties between U.S Black organizations and radical groups in African states;

(e) to support actions designed to sharpen social stratification in the Black community which would lead to the widening and perpetuation of the gap between successful educated Blacks and the poor, giving rise to growing antagonism between different Black groups and a weakening of the movement as a whole.

(f) to facilitate the greatest possible expansion of Black business by granting government contracts and loans with favorable terms to Black businessmen;

(g) to take every possible means through the AFL-CIO leaders to counteract the increasing influence of Black labor organizations which function in all major unions and in particular, the National Coalition of Black Trade Union and its leadership including the creation of real preference for adverse and hostile reaction among White trade unionists to demands for improvement of social and economic welfare of the Blacks;

(h) to support the nomination at federal and local levels of loyal Black public figures to elective offices, to government agencies and the Court.

This would promote the achievement of a twofold purpose:

first, it would be easier to control the activity of loyal black representatives within existing institution;

second, the idea of an independent black political party now under discussion within black leadership circles would soon lose all support.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Been the goal from the jump, separate Africa from us so they can abuse us with no international repercussions and so they can abuse Africa with no domestic repercussions :scusthov:

also...

(g) to take every possible means through the AFL-CIO leaders to counteract the increasing influence of Black labor organizations which function in all major unions and in particular, the National Coalition of Black Trade Union and its leadership including the creation of real preference for adverse and hostile reaction among White trade unionists to demands for improvement of social and economic welfare of the Blacks;

Government fostering and promoting racism to divide the working class :sas2:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I know I said before I don't see "Pan-Africanism" as realistic before but that was in terms of the whole "brotherhood" or spirituality thing.

I do believe the diaspora/African business trade can be a VERY BIG STEP in economic liberation. Which is why when @MansaMusa showed me this and how whites wanted to prevent this opened my eyes even more.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I know I said before I don't see "Pan-Africanism" as realistic before but that was in terms of the whole "brotherhood" or spirituality thing.

I do believe the diaspora/African business trade can be a VERY BIG STEP in economic liberation. Which is why when @MansaMusa showed me this and how whites wanted to prevent this opened my eyes even more.

Pan-Africanism is the greatest threat to American stability (or at least one of them). If such malevolent characters fear it, I have no choice but to push for it. For it must be good.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Black folks have always been trying to work together. Dudes let a few immigrant c00ns who slip through the cracks mess their heads up as if we dont have a large number of c00ns born and bred in the US.

Damn shame what propaganda can do.

White supremacist propaganda is meant to turn African immigrants against African-Americans. I think the media's praise of African immigrants is meant to drive this division. No offense to the achievements of those African folk but they are pawns in a large game of division.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
White supremacist propaganda is meant to turn African immigrants against African-Americans. I think the media's praise of African immigrants is meant to drive this division. No offense to the achievements of those African folk but they are pawns in a large game of division.

at the end of the day every one is a pawn in one way or another.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
My Grandfather always says that Black people finding another home would be America's worst nightmare

White supremacy doesn't benefit from Black Americans choosing to "Go back to Africa"

White supremacy doesn't benefit from building a wall across the border

The only people that don't understand this are regular everyday cacs with no real power

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Pan-Africanism is the greatest threat to American stability (or at least one of them). If such malevolent characters fear it, I have no choice but to push for it. For it must be good.
Like I said African-Americans doing business with Africans and getting our income from Africa is basically cutting whites OUT! Blacks are the second poorest group(if you include Native Americans) and is a large wealth gap.
160125130136-racial-wealth-gap-780x439.jpg

This is NOT done by accident. Again getting our income from Africa I believe will address this. I think I remember @Poitier bringing up a very good point in that blacks in America do not get loans on the same level as whites which strengthen this wealth gap. If blacks in America were to cut out these American banks for African ones then they would no longer need to depend on America.

@MansaMusa I said this before and I think many agreed. I know Frank Lucas was a big time drug dealer but he is the perfect example for this. Before Frank Lucas got into the Southeast Asian Triangle Trade blacks were dependent on the Italians for their drugs. Since the Italians were the middle men/distributors(White Americans) they got most of the cash while the black dealers got little. But once Frank Lucas came in he said fukk the Italians(White Americans) and went straight for the source in Southeast Asia(Africa). Thus cutting out the Italians(White Americans) and getting most of the money for himself! There was no longer a money gap between him(Black Americans) and the Italians(White Americans). They were on an even playing field.