The US Gov't in the 1970s Tried to Prevent an Alliance between Africa and Black America

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
It's deeper than the Mariana Trench....:wow:

Psychological warfare is at the core if it all.
It's all very convoluted and so many moving pieces.

Libya and Gadhafi is a tell tell sign of how many variables are at play: gold dinar vs petrodollar; African origin satellite system vs a Western controlled satellite system serving Africans; the Great Man Made River feeding Africa vs Western GMO AgroGiants on beast mode on the continent; Chinese influence vs American/European influence.

Tapp

All Star
Daps
I always knew something like this existed but damn they taking attributes from Willie lynch

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy.

Motherfukkers say go back to Africa but they're also in Africa abusing the resources, trying to get into government and control shyt.

Elite cacs don't want black people to garner any substantial global power. They don't want that clap back.

Just pure fukkery.

Last edited:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
White supremacist propaganda is meant to turn African immigrants against African-Americans. I think the media's praise of African immigrants is meant to drive this division. No offense to the achievements of those African folk but they are pawns in a large game of division.

Of course and that's the sole reason but there are some Africans who actually think those "compliments" are sincere. :heh:

There is nothing I hate more than a black person (regardless of origin) who is not woke. Most cacroaches aren't even that slick about it and so I have a hard time understanding why some people get played all the time. :mindblown:

It's embarrassing. :scust:

But with that said, AA are complicit too. Most of the abuse African immigrants get come straight from AAs. :francis:

Last edited:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
It's crazy.

Motherfukkers say go back to Africa but they're also in Africa abusing the resources, trying to get into government and control shyt.

Elite cacs don't want blacks people to garner any substantial global power. They don't want that clap back.

Just pure fukkery.

3 dimensional chess

We must study how China threw off white supremacy

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Like I said African-Americans doing business with Africans and getting our income from Africa is basically cutting whites OUT! Blacks are the second poorest group(if you include Native Americans) and is a large wealth gap.
160125130136-racial-wealth-gap-780x439.jpg

This is NOT done by accident. Again getting our income from Africa I believe will address this. I think I remember @Poitier bringing up a very good point in that blacks in America do not get loans on the same level as whites which strengthen this wealth gap. If blacks in America were to cut out these American banks for African ones then they would no longer need to depend on America.

@MansaMusa I said this before and I think many agreed. I know Frank Lucas was a big time drug dealer but he is the perfect example for this. Before Frank Lucas got into the Southeast Asian Triangle Trade blacks were dependent on the Italians for their drugs. Since the Italians were the middle men/distributors(White Americans) they got most of the cash while the black dealers got little. But once Frank Lucas came in he said fukk the Italians(White Americans) and went straight for the source in Southeast Asia(Africa). Thus cutting out the Italians(White Americans) and getting most of the money for himself! There was no longer a money gap between him(Black Americans) and the Italians(White Americans). They were on an even playing field.

Nigeria's banks are Nigerian owned. Not sure about South Africa's being black owned or even on the Jo'burg stock exchange.