The Varnell Hill Episode(s) of Martin > The entire Seinfeld Series

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
He deserved his own show for real in the 90s. Why didn't he get his own 90s black sitcom? :stopitslime:The Tommy Davidson spunts about right. :ehh: It would take place in Miami. It would follow Tommy and his 3 other friends as single men in the 305. He works in a nighclub as a bartender. However his lil bro moves in played by Wesley Jonathan from city guys. He would be in dumb situations with his dumb hispanic friend. Kinda like Romeo and Bullethead. For Tommy he would get into dumb shyt himself from his friends. His three friends would be Tracy Morgan who would play as the slow dumb nikka. Then there would the smart cornball nikka who isn't having luck with the ladies. That would be played by Kelly Perine you remember him from one on one. He played as Flex Washingtons main homey. Then there would be the scheming brother coming up with dumb scams and shyt to make some bread. That would be played by Tony Rock. The main love interest for Tommy would be his coworker a fine shorty played by Maia Campbell from In the house. Tommy would be the one chasing but she will give in. Her home girls will be the typical fat one,light skin one and the ratchet one.

.:patrice: Hmm sounds like it would last 6 seasons in UPN. I might need a time machine to sell this to a production company in 1996 to make some bread.

Piffery

All Star
Daps
I haven't watched enough Seinfeld to comment but you're definitely trying to make a racial division where there is none :yeshrug:

Anyways the episode where Gina becomes Martin's radio cohost is hilarious :russ:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
goat martin episode but you know what's ironic, i was just bout to make a thread sayin' seinfield is the goat show :russ::wow:

but i love this varnell episode. easily my favorite martin episode so many classic moments and lines :laff: