The Varnell Hill Episode(s) of Martin > The entire Seinfeld Series

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
When that nikka said "fried, dyed, laid to the side...red beans and gravy I AINT TOO LAZY!!!" u could tell it took everything in Martin's being to not break character

By far one of the GOAT episodes of any TV show ever made

*And I didnt click any of the vids*

OP remind me to rep u when it comes back

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He deserved his own show for real in the 90s. Why didn't he get his own 90s black sitcom? :stopitslime:The Tommy Davidson spunts about right. :ehh: It would take place in Miami. It would follow Tommy and his 3 other friends as single men in the 305. He works in a nighclub as a bartender. However his lil bro moves in played by Wesley Jonathan from city guys. He would be in dumb situations with his dumb hispanic friend. Kinda like Romeo and Bullethead. For Tommy he would get into dumb shyt himself from his friends. His three friends would be Tracy Morgan who would play as the slow dumb nikka. Then there would the smart cornball nikka who isn't having luck with the ladies. That would be played by Kelly Perine you remember him from one on one. He played as Flex Washingtons main homey. Then there would be the scheming brother coming up with dumb scams and shyt to make some bread. That would be played by Tony Rock. The main love interest for Tommy would be his coworker a fine shorty played by Maia Campbell from In the house. Tommy would be the one chasing but she will give in. Her home girls will be the typical fat one,light skin one and the ratchet one.

.:patrice: Hmm sounds like it would last 6 seasons in UPN. I might need a time machine to sell this to a production company in 1996 to make some bread.
Sounds like between brothers
5c07839350825a42f7d833bd0f276eaa.jpg

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't get his props in black comedy fan circles

:russ: When Martin fought MJ

I still cry @ the fact martin used to whoop the biggest nikkas asses but Ms. Jerry was undefeated against him :russ:

Ol Otis was not to be fukked with, that nikka did not lose a single fight :mjlol:

Low key my favorite alter ego on there too

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
When that nikka said "fried, dyed, laid to the side...red beans and gravy I AINT TOO LAZY!!!" u could tell it took everything in Martin's being to not break character

By far one of the GOAT episodes of any TV show ever made

*And I didnt click any of the vids*

OP remind me to rep u when it comes back

yeah, you could martin was ready to bust out and laugh at that shyt :russ:
they captured lighting in a bottle with that episode. hands the best ep of martin

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That whole scene when Martin was OD'ing on laughing at Varnell's corny ass jokes can brighten my darkest days. They don't make comedy like that anymore.

nikka WHENEVER I see a show and u can tell the other actors wanna laugh im :dead:

The one when martin had the shady ass rottweiler had me in a casket

Yep, me seeing any of the characters on a show break character like that kills me. This shyt kills me every single time when dude spins and Martin starts laughing but doesn't turn around