"The Villain" Marty Scurll Makes Surprise Appearance At NWA "Into The Fire" PPV

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
It's Austin Aries with Impact - understanding that if you go anywhere else, you're in someone's shadow or you're gonna be too small to be looked at as a big deal.
NWA probably the best place for him. No one to overshadow him, a platform where he can talk and get himself over behind the mic, run short matches with that camera angle not making him look 5'nothing... And Cornette's gone so there's no one to butt heads with. Probably the best situation for dude.

I could see him getting their midcard title within the month.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Smart of Marty :yeshrug:

ROH is a dumpster fire so leaving there ain't going to hurt him. AEW's booking is a mixed bag at the moment. WWE/NXT is always going to be there. Impact, MLW, & NWA are all pretty much at the same spot at this point & he fits NWA better than the other 2 & they probably offered him the most of those 3. Could always hang around in the NWA for 6 months & then go elsewhere after seeing how stuff plays out.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
NWA doesn't have real contracts. No one working for them is locked down to only be on Power/whatever IPPV they put on every quarter. Nick Aldis might have a slightly more concrete agreement. Scurll popping in is likely just a time killer before an AEW debut.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
NWA doesn't have real contracts. No one working for them is locked down to only be on Power/whatever IPPV they put on every quarter. Nick Aldis might have a slightly more concrete agreement. Scurll popping in is likely just a time killer before an AEW debut.
This is what I assumed:ehh:

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
This

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
2 weeks ago i saw something that said khan didnt wana put big $ up for marty...but i brushed it off

Nwa films like 4 episodes back to back

So no clue what this means