idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
I've seen a lot of posts on the Warriors bench since the Signing of Durant (mainly about how it has gotten

weaker). I don't think that it has, because of the quality of players lost, was high.

Barbosa
Brandon Rush
Ezeli
Speights

With the exception of maybe Barbosa, these are guys you don't want getting important minutes in

meaningful games.

With that said, which teams in the NBA have a better bench three than : Andre iguodala , Shuan Livingston,

And David West (and or overall bench)?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Ezeli provided some defense when healthy and was a serviceable big. Za goes down you relying on rookie or McGhee to anchor the backline/rebound. But when you have 4 of the top 20 players in the league as your starting lineup most of us can play C and still would blow teams out. Watch out for Utah tho

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Don't let their bench distract you from the fact that they were up 3-1 in the finals and lost.
I find it hilarious that you cavs fans truly believe Warriors fans are distraught about losing in the finals. Most fans of other teams would be happy just getting to the finals let alone making it in back to back years and being favorites to win the next 3. Visit any Warriors forum, no one gives a fukk :heh:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ezeli provided some defense when healthy and was a serviceable big. Za goes down you relying on rookie or McGhee to anchor the backline/rebound. But when you have 4 of the top 20 players in the league as your starting lineup most of us can play C and still would blow teams out. Watch out for Utah tho

Ezeli is part of the reason why the Warriors lost the finals. Bone headed moves and sending lebron to the line for 3 free throws were crucial. If Zaza doesnt pan out by all star game, the Warriors can always trade.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
I find it hilarious that you cavs fans truly believe Warriors fans are distraught about losing in the finals. Most fans of other teams would be happy just getting to the finals let alone making it in back to back years and being favorites to win the next 3. Visit any Warriors forum, no one gives a fukk :heh:
Imagine being up 3-1 and losing.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their bench is absolutely fine. A little thin in the front court but for a top-heavy team like GS that bench is fine. Especially when you compare it to what Miami had in the first year of the big three. :scust:

Iggy is still one of the best bench players in the league, Livingston too. That Mccaw kid is looking nice from that Clipper game a few days ago and McGee can still give them some spot minutes here and there. West >>>> Speights, Ezeli just off the strength of not having a negative bbiq. And let's not forget they can still run that Curry-Klay-Iggy-KD-Green lineup. :scust:

Plus once they start winning (more) the old-ring chasing role players will start flocking for the minimum. :ehh:

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
:what:

Don't lie to yourself breh, that shyt hurts and still pisses warrior fans the fukk off