SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Warriors fans are out here spouting this nonsense that they are perfectly fine with having lost a finals because they got Kevin Durant

And they are claiming that McGee...a know fukkup......David West who gave the Spurs ABSOLUTELY NOTHING last year, McCaw a guy who hasnt faced any substantial nba competition yet are upgrades....

based on what? preseason and summer keague games?

If you tell me that your rotation of the starters and Iguodala and Livingston will be lights out....sure I could see that being a credible argument.....but dont try to sell those bench additions.

The Warriors will be top heavy.....they will be good.....they will win a lot of games...

But the playoffs is four 7-game series.....

What you cant get away in the regular season is mercilessly scouted in the playoffs.....and you keep making the fundamental mistake of hubris.......The nba always catches up....ALWAYS

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Warriors fans are out here spouting this nonsense that they are perfectly fine with having lost a finals because they got Kevin Durant

And they are claiming that McGee...a know fukkup......David West who gave the Spurs ABSOLUTELY NOTHING last year, McCaw a guy who hasnt faced any substantial nba competition yet are upgrades....

If you tell me that your rotation of the starters and Iguodala and Livingston will be lights out....sure I could see that being a credible argument.....but dont try to sell those bench additions.

The Warriors will be top heavy.....they will be good.....they will win a lot of games...

What you cant get away in the regular season is mercilessly scouted in the playoffs.....and you keep making the fundamental mistake of hubris.......The nba always catches up....ALWAYS
First off I know McCaw is an upgrade from Rush. That's obvious to any basketball fan? Jerry West didn't have to tell me that. As far as Barbosa goes, hopefully Ian Clark can fill that role. Ask @tremonthustler1 why he wanted the Wolves to sign Clark so badly.

If Speights was that much better than West then why did he have to settle for the league minimum?

Ezeli was inconsistent. Javale isn't a big downgrade.

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
Not an issue. They still got 2-3 good bench players and in the playoffs rotations become smaller. Plus, they got easily the best starting 5 in the NBA.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off I know McCaw is an upgrade from Rush. That's obvious to any basketball fan? Jerry West didn't have to tell me that. As far as Barbosa goes, hopefully Ian Clark can fill that role. Ask @tremonthustler1 why he wanted the Wolves to sign Clark so badly.

If Speights was that much better than West then why did he have to settle for the league minimum?

Ezeli was inconsistent. Javale isn't a big downgrade.
The only difference between mcgee and ezeli is that mcgee has better hands and isn't hurt. People seem to forget that about ezeli

I like west, he won't give you those 3s like speights but he's better in every other way

I hope mccaw can replace barbosa instead of rush. He gives you every else except 3s

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only difference between mcgee and ezeli is that mcgee has better hands and isn't hurt. People seem to forget that about ezeli

I like west, he won't give you those 3s like speights but he's better in every other way

I hope mccaw can replace barbosa instead of rush. He gives you every else except 3s

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281

God damn :huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dat turn heel.