THE “WILL SMITH SLAPPED CHRIS ROCK” MEGA THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Funny that this comes from that fat pencil beard bucket of lard.

Inadvertently it reveals what has a lot of people pressed. The world is filled with people who run their mouth off, but turn in church mice when it comes to violence.

Sort of people who always have an excuse not to whoop someone's ass. Whether you agree with Will or not, he showed that it is just that, excuses.

So when you have studio thugs saying "even Roy Jones had to lean back" a light is on their ass. You talk tough, but where is the action.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
The IG post doesn't support your thread title. You homosexuals are lying and deceitful creatures :scust:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I agree with everything but the last sentence…for a lot of men it’s called a job lol…I get what you mean tho :cool:

…and yeah I’ve heard him say in an interview he’s against getting a divorce…something about it being a sign of failure or some shyt so he’s the type that will force it to work even if the writing is on the wall
I get that to an extent but a sign of failure is staying in a loveless marriage. His children are grown and he'll take a massive financial hit in a divorce but sometimes you have to put your own happiness before anything else.

It's not like he's some B list actor, he's Will Smith. He'll always eat when it comes to movies. :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get that to an extent but a sign of failure is staying in a loveless marriage. His children are grown and he'll take a massive financial hit in a divorce but sometimes you have to put your own happiness before anything else.

It's not like he's some B list actor, he's Will Smith. He'll always eat when it comes to movies. :yeshrug:

agreed…you gotta tell him that tho

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
MnPaee.gif

:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.