Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Even had old cacs in there like-

giphy.gif

"Damn, that's crazy bro"

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Even had old cacs in there like-

giphy.gif

"Damn, that's crazy bro"

Michael Caine looking slightly ashamed and disappointed in him for getting cheated on.

Benicio always seems zoomed, thinking "you can remember when you were 15 :patrice:"

Mark Ruffalo looking like a fan

Sam Jackson just couldn't help but to break the facade :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Will & Jada Might Be Getting a Divorce After the Oscars Slap—& It Could Be One of the ‘Ugliest’ in Hollywood
Lea Veloso
Thu, April 21, 2022, 4:35 PM·2 min read
In this article:
  • s_500x500

Will Smith
    American actor

dc46583209b330fe59998d673011c0cc

Hollywood is talking about Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith’s divorce rumors after the infamous slap. Insiders are fairly certain that the power couple are headed towards divorce after the Oscars incident.

The King Richard actor had made headlines when he slapped comedian Chris Rock at the Academy Awards on March 27, 2022. Rock commented on Jada’s hair, calling her “G.I. Jane,” which prompted Smith to go on stage and slap him. The Academy of Motion Pictures then banned Smith from attending any of the Academy’s events, including the Oscars. Smith publicly apologized to Rock on Instagram on March 29, 2022: “I would like to publicly apologize to you, Chris. I was out of line and I was wrong. I am embarrassed and my actions were not indicative of the man I want to be,” he wrote. “There is no place for violence in a world of love and kindness.” Jada also released a comment following the incident, where she focused on healing,“This is a season for healing and I’m here for it,” her brief statement read.

More from StyleCaster

Following the altercation, rumors emerged of Jada and Will splitting. The couple, who have openly talked about their marriage troubles on Jada’s show Red Table Talk, are reportedly not getting along after the slap. “Ever since the Oscars scandal, the tension between them has been palpable,” a close source told Heat Magazine UK. “There have been problems for years, but they’re barely speaking right now.”

The source continued that if divorce was on the table, things would get messy quickly. “If they were to split, Will has a fortune of $350 million that Jada would be entitled to under California law,” the insider explained. “It could be one of the ugliest divorces in showbiz history and drag on longer than Angelina [Jolie] and Brad [Pitt’s] did.”

Click here to read the full article.

Jada once revealed that she didn’t want to marry Will in the first place. However, the source did emphasize how reluctant Will is to go through with the divorce. “Will obviously doesn’t want that but there is only so much he can take,” the source said. “Will has made no secret of how uncomfortable he feels about Jada sharing every personal detail of their marriage. He had so much pressure on him from big studios to sell their movies, and you have to be squeaky clean. This is the last straw and could force him to finally end things

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
If she feels this Red Table thing is helping her get through her issues then so be it

I wish her well

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
If she feels this Red Table thing is helping her get through her issues then so be it

I wish her well
yeah whatever, she could do this red table healing in her house with no cameras. it's not about getting thru issues, it's about staying relevant...why drag your daughter in this bullshyt when she has experienced any of that, been handed everything in life on a silver platter :russell:

she wanted to create a mini-her and succeeded. narcissism is a mf

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

Dave Chappelle ‘attacker’ admits he was inspired by Will Smith slap of Chris Rock at Oscars
By Marjorie Hernandez and Gabrielle Fonrouge
May 23, 2022 5:47pm Updated

LOS ANGELES — The wannabe rapper arrested for tackling Dave Chappelle on stage claims he was inspired to attack the funnyman by Will Smith’s Academy Awards slap of Chris Rock.

Isaiah Lee, 23, sat down for a second jailhouse interview with The Post Monday at the Twin Towers Correctional facility in downtown Los Angeles, where he applauded Smith for smacking Rock across the face on live TV after the comic made a “tasteless” joke about his wife Jada Pinkett Smith’s baldness.

“That’s not right what [Chris Rock] said about his wife, calling her GI Jane,” said Lee, referencing a crack the former “SNL” star made about Pinkett Smith’s hair loss from alopecia, which Smith has said is what spurred him to walk on stage and hit Rock.

Lee said Smith was “standing up for his wife” during the infamous celeb-on-celeb smack heard ’round the world, which inspired Lee to storm the stage and tackle Chappelle during the May 3 “Netflix Is a Joke” show after he made quips about LGBTQ people and homelessness.

“I wanted him to know that next time, he should consider first running his material by people it could affect,” Lee claimed. “I wanted Dave Chappelle and people to know that these are things you need to be more sensitive about and not joke about.”

He said his goal was to stand up for what he believed in — inspired by the “Fresh Prince of Bel Air” star.

Isaiah Lee claimed he was inspired to tackle Dave Chappelle on stage by Will Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscars in March.
Isaiah Lee claimed he was inspired to tackle Dave Chappelle on stage by Will Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscars in March.
New York Post/David Buchan David
During an interview on Saturday, Lee told The Post he is a bisexual sexual abuse survivor who previously dealt with homelessness and was “triggered” by the “Chappelle Show” star’s jokes.

But on Monday, he admitted the attack was also partially driven by an effort to raise his public profile as a budding rap star who goes by the stage name “NoName_Trapper” and once put out a song about the Emmy-winning Chappelle.

“I’m not going to lie … it was a bit of clout-chasing,” Lee said of his decision to jump on stage.

“In Hollywood, you know they say there is no such thing as bad publicity. I rap about these things in my music and knew it would get attention.”

The caught-on-camera tackle has already earned Lee some celebrity status behind bars from fellow inmates, he said.

“They come up to me and ask, ‘Hey, are you the guy who went up to Dave Chappelle?'” Lee said.

“I feel safer here right now than being outside because I’m going to need to find and hire security.”

Lee claimed that Smith was “standing up for his wife” when he slapped Rock on stage.
Lee claimed that Smith was “standing up for his wife” when he slapped Rock on stage.
Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP
Lee, who insisted on Saturday that he didn’t have mental health issues, claimed on Monday that he does suffer from bipolar depression disorder but was on his medications at the time of the attack.

“There are plenty of famous people who have bipolar disorder — Kanye West, Demi Lovato, Eminem –and they are able to speak about it,” Lee said.

“Just because you are bipolar, it doesn’t stop you from … reaching success.”

As for the night of the attack, he claimed two other superstars — Busta Rhymes and Jamie Foxx — “jumped” him backstage immediately following the attack and repeatedly pulled his hair and kicked him until he was left gasping for air.

Lee told The Post that he is bisexual and was "triggered" by Chappelle's jokes.
Lee told The Post that he is bisexual and was “triggered” by Chappelle’s jokes.
Photo by Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
“They were stomping on me all over and on my ribs and said, ‘Are you stupid, kid? Why the hell did you do that?’ ” Lee recalled.

“I couldn’t say anything. They kept kicking me. For a few days, it was hard for me to breathe. At one point, someone spit on me, but I don’t know who.”

Immediately after Lee rushed Chappelle, Foxx was one of the first people to jump onstage to help and the comedian later thanked the “Ray” Oscar winner for the assistance, joking that the Brooklyn-born Rhymes helped “stomp” the assailant.

Lee also admitted the incident was "clout-chasing" that would help promote his rap career.
Lee also admitted the incident was “clout-chasing” that would help promote his rap career.

But a few days after the incident, Chappelle’s publicist told TMZ the remarks were part of an act and denied Rhymes and Foxx were involved with the takedown.

Reps for Rhymes and Foxx didn’t immediately return requests for comment from The Post.

Lee, who is facing four misdemeanor counts from the assault, was upset to hear the entertainer wanted him hit with felony charges instead of just low-level battery raps.

Status
Not open for further replies.