The Woman King is one of the best movies I ever watched, controversy be damned

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your obsession with this white bytch is funny as hell

This is you geeking over Coogler and BP which included the Dahomey-inspirer Dora Milaje.

You was sure was appreciative then when that old white man wrote a story for Coogler to run with. Maybe if the Russo brothers got on TWK you'd be more open-minded. :pachaha:
I'm on just now seeing this dumbshyt after re skimming this thread

I've always given Coogler his credit for being a great visual artist. I've also called him Tyler Perry and an awful writer

Even in the post you quoted I'm talking about Coogler cutting off T Challas nuts. I don't even like Black Panther:mjlol: but bad reading comprehension+wanting to win an argument=the shyt you did:mjlol:

And you nikkas still lost for gushing over this bullshyt ass movie:mjlol:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I'm on just now seeing this dumbshyt after re skimming this thread

I've always given Coogler his credit for being a great visual artist. I've also called him Tyler Perry and an awful writer

Even in the post you quoted I'm talking about Coogler cutting off T Challas nuts. I don't even like Black Panther:mjlol: but bad reading comprehension+wanting to win an argument=the shyt you did:mjlol:

And you nikkas still lost for gushing over this bullshyt ass movie:mjlol:
You still mad about this? Lol. Good ass movie that ended up doing very well among AA demographic

You lost :umad:

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
I'd rather watch a haiti uprising, or tacky's redemption from slave trader to slave freedom fighter than a kingdom that declined to be apologetic in its slavery ways. If you've ever visited the slave routes, east or west Africa, you would never want to hear a traitor's side of the story.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Movie sounded fresh and exciting on paper. On execution it felt like somthing I’ve already seen multiple times. Just black women instead of white or Asian.

John boyega should have had more scenes

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Movie sounded fresh and exciting on paper. On execution it felt like somthing I’ve already seen multiple times. Just black women instead of white or Asian.

John boyega should have had more scenes
If your take away is John boyega should have had more scenes, I dint care for your opinion of the movie.
I'd rather watch a haiti uprising, or tacky's redemption from slave trader to slave freedom fighter than a kingdom that declined to be apologetic in its slavery ways. If you've ever visited the slave routes, east or west Africa, you would never want to hear a traitor's side of the story.
If you call the actual destruction of a slave port by the African royal guard, tacky, I don't care for your opinion of this movie.

A real life Daenerys Targaryean, at least before Season 7. Ppl selling the conquered as slaves since, the Romans but we the only one who cook our own ppl for it!!!!

@detriotwalt @CHICAGO @Neo The Resurrected ONE

And yeah, I spoiled the movie because you so called freedom fighters refused to see iT because you scared of a vagina. Yall don't deserve this movie.

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
If your take away is John boyega should have had more scenes, I dint care for your opinion of the movie.

If you call the actual destruction of a slave port by the African royal guard, tacky, I don't care for your opinion of this movie.

A real life Daenerys Targaryean, at least before Season 7. Ppl selling the conquered as slaves since, the Romans but we the only one who cook our own ppl for it!!!!

@detriotwalt @CHICAGO @Neo The Resurrected ONE

And yeah, I spoiled the movie because you so called freedom fighters refused to see iT because you scared of a vagina. Yall don't deserve this movie.
What are you even saying. You don't who Tacky is? His story is a more complete experience of the atlantic slave trade than this one sided story that forces fake morality on people that is historically inaccurate.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
What are you even saying. You don't who Tacky is? His story is a more complete experience of the atlantic slave trade than this one sided story that forces fake morality on people that is historically inaccurate.
That try hard clown too defensive to actually read posts before he replies to them :mjlol:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
That film was poorly made and Viola wishes in hindsight she would've said, "Hell Nawl".

It was inaccurate historically and try to capitalize on Black Trasher success box office wise.

They even added interracial romance in a film about the slave trade.

All they had to do was keep it 100 and stop the bullshyt narrative. But Hollywood can't help themselves.

Only folk I know that liked that film was lesbians and feminists....