TheColi.com "SOME" Male Members are BETA's (Not Real Men) because...

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
What can't you believe in serious about?

because black men dont all act a certain way or say the same things..... those two say that black guys dont say "alpha" and "beta" but how much are you willing to bet that if a non-black person says to them, "black guys arent suppose to speak properly", they'd get offended...

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Alpha Male really is just a term made up in place for a "real man" from beta "not a real man" imo. Alot of fake real men out here tho.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
because black men dont all act a certain way or say the same things..... those two say that black guys dont say "alpha" and "beta" but how much are you willing to bet that if a non-black person says to them, "black guys arent suppose to speak properly", they'd get offended...
I see your argument, but nah, slang has its own rules

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Of course people focus on the two terms he's using instead of focusing on what he's saying :francis:

A lot of people hate themselves online and come on forums to take out their frustrations or to interact with other people that suck at life so it's no surprise

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Nowhere near the same thing. White boys use that "beta" and "alpha" shyt because their animalistic, they think there's some sort of hierarchy of humans, that white people are supposedly on top of. The human world doesn't work like animal kingdom, it doesn't logically make sense to say men can be "alpha" and "beta". We're infinitely more complex than animals, so it's impossible to say someone's born to be superior or inferior

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
I don't nor do any brothers I interact with use the terms "Alpha, Beta". I reject those definitions to describe manliness. I do invest in the idea of the META man, not as an argument/comparison against those two terms in any way. I am explaining Meta as:

meta-2
COMBININGFORM
  1. denoting a change of position or condition:
    "metamorphosis" ·

[more]
    "metathesis"

2. denoting position behind, after, or beyond:
    "metacarpus"
  3. denoting something of a higher or second-order kind:
    "metalanguage" ·
    [more]
    "metonym"
The bolded are frames of approach/mindedness for the man I choose to be. I also advocate a philosophy concerning Meta mindedness. :blessed:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Of course people focus on the two terms he's using instead of focusing on what he's saying :francis:

A lot of people hate themselves online and come on forums to take out their frustrations or to interact with other people that suck at life so it's no surprise
nikka wasn't saying shyt important in general