TheColi.com "SOME" Male Members are BETA's (Not Real Men) because...

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Its dudes in here calling other dudes "beloved" :scusthov:
I don't know how "alpha" "beta" that is but shyt weird

200.gif
:hubie:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Nowhere near the same thing. White boys use that "beta" and "alpha" shyt because their animalistic, they think there's some sort of hierarchy of humans, that white people are supposedly on top of. The human world doesn't work like animal kingdom, it doesn't logically make sense to say men can be "alpha" and "beta". We're infinitely more complex than animals, so it's impossible to say someone's born to be superior or inferior
giphy.gif

I've used the term alpha once or twice, just for lack of any other way of describing somebody, most likely in the context of the conversation as well. But what is said above, about using the two to compare humans is right on point. I never subscribed to the use of beta to think of somebody as.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You rather down another man than be positive.

Real men (ALPHA's) help to build, inspire and be positive around other men.

Either being jealous or a "hater" is BETA.

:dame::dame:

breh social media, and in particular, forums like this one, operate by herd mentality....one general opinion almost always gets adopted and followed....

look at every single thread in here....once the 'main' opinion gets established anybody that disagrees gets flamed and negged....

thats just how it goes....

take nothing here serious...

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
nikka wasn't saying shyt important in general
There's nothing wrong with promoting men being more positive with each other instead of trying to tear each other down dude.

You're in the thread responding so obviously he's saying something that matters

Anyanwu

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I think some of y'all take this forum too seriously. Way too many threads venting about shyt that happens on the coli.

Log off, go for a walk, and get yourself something to eat. I promise the site will be here when you get back.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Of course people focus on the two terms he's using instead of focusing on what he's saying :francis:

A lot of people hate themselves online and come on forums to take out their frustrations or to interact with other people that suck at life so it's no surprise
BINGO!

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Nowhere near the same thing. White boys use that "beta" and "alpha" shyt because their animalistic, they think there's some sort of hierarchy of humans, that white people are supposedly on top of. The human world doesn't work like animal kingdom, it doesn't logically make sense to say men can be "alpha" and "beta". We're infinitely more complex than animals, so it's impossible to say someone's born to be superior or inferior

Of course, wolves are instinctive we are more than that.

breh social media, and in particular, forums like this one, operate by herd mentality....one general opinion almost always gets adopted and followed....

look at every single thread in here....once the 'main' opinion gets established anybody that disagrees gets flamed and negged....

thats just how it goes....

take nothing here serious...

This is facts. Already got negged by a popular poster that told me to shut my bish azz up smh. Again showing a boy mentality.