thecoli i'm asking y'all to do a neg train on @WHIPPEDCream

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: Actually brehs I dont know her, never noticed her, never heard of her until this thread. She really got under your skin though:mjlol:. Got all yall mad and offended :banderas: We discuss some of the most outlandish sh!t on here, with some of the foulest verbiage, and this troll/bedwench/possible cac got you in your feelings. :umad: I love it though.

you probably saw her avi, and was like i'ma :cape: for this bytch.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
:mjlol: Actually brehs I dont know her, never noticed her, never heard of her until this thread. She really got under your skin though:mjlol:. Got all yall mad and offended :banderas: We discuss some of the most outlandish sh!t on here, with some of the foulest verbiage, and this troll/bedwench/possible cac got you in your feelings. :umad: I love it though.
revel in your own ignorance brehs

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you probably saw her avi, and was like i'ma :cape: for this bytch.

Dont know what her avy is, in fact if not for the thread title that I see after getting an alert that you've quoted me, I wouldnt know her name.

Something I just noticed though, how are you gonna request a neg train when you appear to have already been a victim of negging yourself? :francis:

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
That's basically what the black community says through their actions towards black women.When black women start getting the same equal support & defense as black men, then I may change my stance.

:wtf::wtf: bytch is delusional

Lol,Some of y'all are truly sick in the head...

It's clear that y'all are more obsessed with black men dating interacially than the black women are....

when she mostly talks about white men and shyts on black men :camby::camby:

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
Dont know what her avy is, in fact if not for the thread title that I see after getting an alert that you've quoted me, I wouldnt know her name.

Something I just noticed though, how are you gonna request a neg train when you appear to have already been a victim of negging yourself? :francis:

you probably a cac, and since @WHIPPEDCream likes white boys you probably defending her, wanting a chance with her. stop simping nikka :camby::camby:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
whippedcream doesn't even post unless someone tags her in a thread. You guys are summoning her and then get mad when she appears :curtiswtf:
The old guard of the sisterhood (bcrus, simone, the soda hater) would do their baiting and their spiel unsolicited and would deride threads that had nothing to do with them; making them way worse. I'm not even trying to cape but this is silly

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
whippedcream doesn't even post unless someone tags her in a thread. You guys are summoning her and then get mad when she appears :curtiswtf:
The old guard of the sisterhood (bcrus, simone, the soda hater) would do their baiting and their spiel unsolicited and would deride threads that had nothing to do with them; making them way worse. I'm not even trying to cape but this is silly

:cape::cape: