Family Man

Superstar
Daps
Anti blackness? Where? You want muthaphuckas to turn a blind eye and not talk about any fukk shyt that nikkas are out there doing because it makes you feel ashamed? Cite some examples please.
That's the problem with you dweebs. You link ingnorant, c00nish, and nikkaish behavior with blackness when that's not the case.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
OP is right tho there are particular posters who deliberately post/push anti-Black anecdotal type theories, sentiments, stories, and because there's a hefty amount of low self esteem/conscious Black folks who reside in TLR it's easier for this stuff to manifest/infest the forum.

I know their names but I'm not interested in giving them that attention, some of the shyt that gets posted or expressed here in relation to Black people tends to more often than not be heavily exaggerated to almost comical levels.

Also I've come to realize that most of TLR is filled with a lot of low hanging fruit type of people (no offense to anybody) who try to hide behind “the community/Pro-Black charade” but reek of self esteem and self-conscious issues and project their anti-Black sentiments as “facts”

Whether these posters are Black or not, it's clear they have agendas of their own or they're just defeated individuals projecting their lows and negative narratives onto Black ppl as a whole and I've said it before how the most “pro-Blackest” sounding posters on here (internet in general) tend to be the ones who do the most expressing in pushing negative perceptions, theories, and such about Black people while masking it as the “truth”.

Other than that some are just CACs who've mastered the art of cosplaying as a Black person online, I tried telling y'all a year ago that CACs have somewhat stepped up their game in pretending to be Black in online spaces that it's not as easy for many to spot them out like it was in the past, nowadays they blend in with actual Black posters/online users.

Family Man

Superstar
Daps
OP is right tho there are particular posters who deliberately post/push anti-Black anecdotal type theories, sentiments, stories, and because there's a hefty amount of low self esteem/conscious Black folks who reside in TLR it's easier for this stuff to manifest/infest the forum.

I know their names but I'm not interested in giving them that attention, some of the shyt that gets posted or expressed here in relation to Black people tends to more often than not be heavily exaggerated to almost comical levels.

Also I've come to realize that most of TLR is filled with a lot of low hanging fruit type of people (no offense to anybody) who try to hide behind “the community/Pro-Black charade” but reek of self esteem and self-conscious issues and project their anti-Black sentiments as “facts”

Whether these posters are Black or not, it's clear they have agendas of their own or they're just defeated individuals projecting their lows and negative narratives onto Black ppl as a whole and I've said it before how the most “pro-Blackest” sounding posters on here (internet in general) tend to be the ones who do the most expressing in pushing negative perceptions, theories, and such about Black people while masking it as the “truth”.

Other than that some are just CACs who've mastered the art of cosplaying as a Black person online, I tried telling y'all a year ago that CACs have somewhat stepped up their game in pretending to be Black in online spaces that it's not as easy for many to spot them out like it was in the past, nowadays they blend in with actual Black posters/online users.
This I agree with. Perfect description of the coli-militant. Masquerade as problack online but resent not being white in real life.

Daps
blocking coli leray and gater reloaded does wonders for the preservation of your brain cells when visiting this place.

:ahh:

diddy-cool.gif

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I'm all for not having anti-black propaganda on here if that includes the anti-BM propaganda spewed by BW and posted on here by TLR firestarters. :camby:

But I'm not for making the Coli into a hotep/left wing safe space. Nah, can't have that, either. :camby: All that leads to is more :duck: propaganda that whenever called out leads to weaklings asking for that person to be banned because their :duck: was exposed.

Umar Johnson and Van Jones wannabes gonna stay getting checked :ufdup:.

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish it was a way to see the % of users on here that are blackfishing. I bet it would be way higher than people expect
I truly believe this.

There was a dude a few days ago that said “brothers watch out, most black women have dated a white man before” or something akin to that…

I grew up in the blackest city in the nation, played hall at a PWI and HBCU and am pretty well traveled, and I will tell you that is 9000% not true and almost weird to even think, if you grew up anywhere “black”…I felt this had to be a black fishing…