Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
The min yall realize that thinking you can have a "pro black forum" on a anonymous board where everything can be faked is crazy, is the min yall can treat this site for what it is.

I mean you have dem shills, alt right/blue lives matter, sysbm/divestors who do nothing but sow division and bash black people under the guise of "open discussion" and "tough love", nothing postive is coming from a place like this

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Do we have a "positive Black stories" thread or two?

People can post news articles in a single thread....maybe have a whole section on the site for it. Positive sports, politics, art, business, education etc.

Positively doesn't do numbers here unless they can directly contribute to whatever success there is to celebrate.

Too many people here thrive off negativity and look forward to arguing or putting someone down.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
We have to define what "Black" is though. Some posters don't consider biracials Black, whether is be Obama biracial or the homebrewes Megan Markle version. Other doesn't consider Africans like Nigerian Black while some believe North Africans are Black. Then there's the ones who still follow the one drop rule and consider some populations of South Americans and Native Americans, Black.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Gotta objectively define 'Black', first.

Too many people claiming the title without the pedigree.

:francis:
@Fillerguy

The 2 replies below sum up my thoughts. Though Haitians and other Caribbean folks have a similar background to Black Americans. We just have different cultures and beliefs for the most part.

Africans are only considered "Black" when it comes to the white supremacist classification system, but 'race' as your (Dafunkdoc) thread points out is a meaningless term and doesn't exist.

If people consider the one drop rule racist then the very idea of race should also be seen in the same way.

If you want to do away with the one drop rule, let's do away with the idea of race as well.
There is no other reason to have designated racial groups other than to ensure white hegemony.

Ethnicity matters in that it tells you more about a group than their so-called racial classification. I sometimes use the term "Black" to mean ADOS/Freedman/etc... Basically to describe a particular group of people from a particular area with a unique history.

As for the "biracial" person whose Black parent is ADOS, I consider them ADOS, so they are Black. They are entitled to reparations.

:manny:
Biracials are non-white, and I agree with Neely Fuller Jr. that white people are the only race of people in the world. Everyone else is non-white, and their so-called "race" is irrelevant.

There is nothing of value in a racial classification system outside of 'white'. And I say this because white people control pretty much the world and dictate world policy. Those who are classified as "white" get various benefits strictly because of their white classification, and those who are classified as Black or non-white, do not receive the same benefits as whites, and are mistreated due to not being classified as white.

Those of us classified as Black (I include "biracials" as falling under the Black classification because biracial is a meaningless term in the American context as they are not white)/non-white. We are on a tugboat with holes in it arguing with one another over who is more or less of what the white supremacists deemed us to be.

Anti blackness? Where? You want muthaphuckas to turn a blind eye and not talk about any fukk shyt that nikkas are out there doing because it makes you feel ashamed? Cite some examples please.
That's the problem with you dweebs. You link ingnorant, c00nish, and nikkaish behavior with blackness when that's not the case.

There is no need to be disrespectful. But, no, we don't have to turn a blind eye.

As I alluded to in the OP, we can be talk about these matters WITH context because without it all it leads to is more anti-Black sentiments, animosity towards one another, and confusion.

Example:

Historical context. If you post a story about a Black person in Chicago committing crime talk FIRST about the history of Chicago, how the plants were shutdown, how Black men were kept out of unions, the racist policies set and enforced by those in power, etc...

Negative Black story

Hypothesis/theory
as to why that particular individual committed a negative act

Possible solutions to decrease that type of behavior (the Dr. Umar meme is not a good solution as that will lead to more crime, not less).

Make anti-Black propagandists work to post negative Black stories, and make them follow the above example's guideline. If they cannot follow that guideline, then take away their thread making privileges for some period of time.

I'm all for not having anti-black propaganda on here if that includes the anti-BM propaganda spewed by BW and posted on here by TLR firestarters. :camby:

But I'm not for making the Coli into a hotep/left wing safe space. Nah, can't have that, either. :camby: All that leads to is more :duck: propaganda that whenever called out leads to weaklings asking for that person to be banned because their :duck: was exposed.

Umar Johnson and Van Jones wannabes gonna stay getting checked :ufdup:.

anti-Black man threads fall under anti-Blackness.

Also, as I alluded to in the OP, we need to couch our propaganda in history. Meaning we look at our history in the best light without lying about it. That is different from Hoteps that seek to escape our history because they see it in a negative light.

When you see your history in a negative light it often leads to anti-Blackness. I am a strong proponent of being precise and accurate.

We can see our history as one of overcoming massive hurdles and having the grit, intellect, and gravitas to build a better society for our people. Our history doesn't have to be seen in a negative light even though it is often depicted that way. Our history can be seen as being one of strength and hope because it is.

We need less anti black woman.. threads...though I've been seeing less of them than years past.:ehh:

Sick of the "black women like thugs:lupe: " p*ssy ass shyt.

If you are anti-Black woman you are also anti-Black man. So, anti-Black woman threads fall under anti-Blackness.

The line "Black women like thugs" is a very anti-Black statement and seeks to justify anti-Black hatred. It also reaffirms the negative stereotypes of the Black Jezebel:

"The portrayal of black women as lascivious by nature is an enduring stereotype. The descriptive words associated with this stereotype are singular in their focus: seductive, alluring, worldly, beguiling, tempting, and lewd. Historically, white women, as a category, were portrayed as models of self-respect, self-control, and modesty - even sexual purity, but black women were often portrayed as innately promiscuous, even predatory. This depiction of black women is signified by the name Jezebel."

It is a very negative anti-Black statement. Black women don't seek out negative relationships. Black women, just as Black men, date people within their proximity.

And the "thug" depiction is more environmental. If you've grown up poor and have been targeted by people in the community who are also anti-Black, it can breed a cycle of kill-or-be-killed and hostility and paranoia. That is where "thugs" are born, unfortunately. This was all done by design.

So when folks point out that "Black women like to date thugs" or insinuate that something is wrong with Black "culture", they are failing - whether intentionally or unintentionally - to add important context of Black people being made to fail.

Yea that'll work :mjlol:

Catset leaving a fellow catset soldier hanging. WATTBA :wow:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
People
Positively doesn't do numbers here unless they can directly contribute to whatever success there is to celebrate.

Too many people here thrive off negativity and look forward to arguing or putting someone down.
then funny part about the putting down aspect is when you snap back at them nikkas try to play buddhist monk or just play bytch and hit the ignore. Foot on neck season for these c00ns and bucks

Family Man

Superstar
Daps
@Fillerguy

The 2 replies below sum up my thoughts. Though Haitians and other Caribbean folks have a similar background to Black Americans. We just have different cultures and beliefs for the most part.

Africans are only considered "Black" when it comes to the white supremacist classification system, but 'race' as your (Dafunkdoc) thread points out is a meaningless term and doesn't exist.

There is no need to be disrespectful. But, no, we don't have to turn a blind eye.

As I alluded to in the OP, we can be talk about these matters WITH context because without it all it leads to is more anti-Black sentiments, animosity towards one another, and confusion.

Example:

Historical context. If you post a story about a Black person in Chicago committing crime talk FIRST about the history of Chicago, how the plants were shutdown, how Black men were kept out of unions, the racist policies set and enforced by those in power, etc...

Negative Black story

Hypothesis/theory
as to why that particular individual committed a negative act

Possible solutions to decrease that type of behavior (the Dr. Umar meme is not a good solution as that will lead to more crime, not less).

Make anti-Black propagandists work to post negative Black stories, and make them follow the above example's guideline. If they cannot follow that guideline, then take away their thread making privileges for some period of time.

anti-Black man threads fall under anti-Blackness.

Also, as I alluded to in the OP, we need to couch our propaganda in history. Meaning we look at our history in the best light without lying about it. That is different from Hoteps that seek to escape our history because they see it in a negative light.

When you see your history in a negative light it often leads to anti-Blackness. I am a strong proponent of being precise and accurate.

We can see our history as one of overcoming massive hurdles and having the grit, intellect, and gravitas to build a better society for our people. Our history doesn't have to be seen in a negative light even though it is often depicted that way. Our history can be seen as being one of strength and hope because it is.

If you are anti-Black woman you are also anti-Black man. So, anti-Black woman threads fall under anti-Blackness.

The line "Black women like thugs" is a very anti-Black statement and seeks to justify anti-Black hatred. It also reaffirms the negative stereotypes of the Black Jezebel:

"The portrayal of black women as lascivious by nature is an enduring stereotype. The descriptive words associated with this stereotype are singular in their focus: seductive, alluring, worldly, beguiling, tempting, and lewd. Historically, white women, as a category, were portrayed as models of self-respect, self-control, and modesty - even sexual purity, but black women were often portrayed as innately promiscuous, even predatory. This depiction of black women is signified by the name Jezebel."

It is a very negative anti-Black statement. Black women don't seek out negative relationships. Black women, just as Black men, date people within their proximity.

And the "thug" depiction is more environmental. If you've grown up poor and have been targeted by people in the community who are also anti-Black, it can breed a cycle of kill-or-be-killed and hostility and paranoia. That is where "thugs" are born, unfortunately. This was all done by design.

So when folks point out that "Black women like to date thugs" or insinuate that something is wrong with Black "culture", they are failing - whether intentionally or unintentionally - to add important context of Black people being made to fail.

Catset leaving a fellow catset soldier hanging. WATTBA :wow:
So when nikkas is out there doing fukkery and running amok and terrorizing the community you want a whole dissertations and history lessons to rationalize why muthaphuckas with an antisocial bent do antisocial shyt? It's people like you that enable the same shyt that hurts your feelings when it's being discussed publicly. Go on somewhere with that foolishness.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I truly believe this.

There was a dude a few days ago that said “brothers watch out, most black women have dated a white man before” or something akin to that…

I grew up in the blackest city in the nation, played hall at a PWI and HBCU and am pretty well traveled, and I will tell you that is 9000% not true and almost weird to even think, if you grew up anywhere “black”…I felt this had to be a black fishing…
That was that pole smoker Scustin Bieber but I’m pretty sure he’s black. Still a fakkit ass whiny c00n who’s mother and father should’ve taken a belt to more often that not.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Bruh go on somewhere with that foolishness. So when nikkas is out there doing fukkery and running amok in the community you want a whole dissertation and a history lesson to rationalize why muthaphuckas with an antisocial bent do antisocial shyt?

Yes. Like I mentioned in the OP, people post that nonsense to foster anti-Black sentiments. It is no different than white supremacist websites posting Black crime stats all day to suggest Black people are inherently violent.

Family Man

Superstar
Daps
Yes. Like I mentioned in the OP, people post that nonsense to foster anti-Black sentiments. It is no different than white supremacist websites posting Black crime stats all day to suggest Black people are inherently violent.
You're a damn fool my man. You're more concerned with optics. You want to know what's really antiblack? nikkas like you enabling and giving rationale to nikkas that terrorize their own people and community.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
You're a damn fool my man. You're more concerned with optics. You want to know what's really antiblack? nikkas like you enabling and giving rationale to nikkas that terrorize their own people and community.

I didn't see the edit.

When you are trying to solve a problem you need to understand the background of the problem (history), etc...

Just posting negative stories depicting Black people in a certain light does nothing to solve the issues we face.