TheColi's Lady Squat Challenge

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
A few Coli ladies expressed interest in holding a Squat Challenge, inspired by the Pull Up Challenge currently taking place over in The Gym forum.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/coli-pull-up-challenge-edit-mowgli-was-right-wow.362079/

This will be TheColi Ladies Aerobic Squat Challenge.

All it takes is for you to make a quick youtube or vimeo account for you to upload your vid when done squatting. And you don't even have to show your face, especially with squats :obama:

It is also very important that we understand the word "Challenge", in all of this. It is NOT a "competition", it is a Challenge. You are challening yourSELF, not other contestants/members, and that's what makes it so fun.

If friendly competition develops throughout the course of the Challenge, then all the better. It certainly has developed over in the Pull Up Challenge thread and it has only made it that much more fun.

But it certainly is not the intent of this Challenge. This is more of a test of yourself, for yourself, conducted by you.

Also, I will NOT be "running" the Challenge. It's for the Ladies, it's in the Ladies' forum, would should and will be run by the Coli ladies(I am simply only the thread starter, that's IT), and not to mention the fact that you all would know much better than I would if certain rules to the Challenge need to be changed or tweeked to better fit your physical needs.

Speaking of rules..

The rules are simple: Record yourself doing as many squats as you can, consecutively(in a row), upload the video here. If you need help with uploading, please feel free to ask.

The squats themselves must be in one of the following forms, whichever is most comfortable for you, and you do not have to use weights:

Arms Straight Out
2010-09-08-bodyweightsquats.jpg

Arms Folded
female-bodyweight-squat.jpg

Behind Your Head
fitness-level.jpg

Angled Upwards

How-Do-Different-Squat-Variations.jpg

UNACCEPTABLE: Feet/knees Pointing Outward, Legs spread too far.
Sumo-Squat.jpg
images

@CinnaSlim @Phoenix_Knightly23 @bcrusaderw @Elle Driver @DarlingNikki @PeridotPuss @wickedsm @ANewClassic @Token @Amy Traphouse @MarsPunka @MoonGoddess @saturnin @Regine Hunter @thirdeye @Paradise Road @Panthera @Ello_Vee @muse @Juicy, @TheStripper, @Raedawn07, @KinksandCoils @Jisselle, @Raye82, @Teedot, @Raedawn07, @BonitaChelz, @Raye82, @Yup, @GiGi, @ExNat, @BillCosbyAteMyHomework, @honestly?, @Lux, @Cheeky, @PicoRoscoe, @314central, @The5thLetter, @wackadooda, @cam>, @sanityovar8ted, @BedRoomI'z, @BatWoman, @1999, no?, @vicioustalk, @Danie84, @LadySimone, @NobodyReally, @montpelier @Token Negro @ThiefyPoo @Juicy @Cherchez La Thicky @RandomRN86 @colicolicoli @SensationalTee @ANewClassic @Desirous @Rusty Kuntz @BonitaChelz @thoushallhustle @SouthernBelle @Rockstar Mom @biscuitsnbangers @flusterose @devizelle @LimitedEdition @Krispy @yeahisaidit @awkwardblackgirl @dora_da_destroyer @KnowledgeIsQueen @Jasmine20 @SiickCurllyGurl@ExpensiveThrillz @AZBeauty @swimmingpools @Libra Lady @CoolazzFemale @SYDNEY AMBROSE @Cappy77 @YEAHitsHER @Seea @shortie140 @Just Curious @Layla Hunnam @sglove @Obsession @Ria_21 @mariahcooper @Mowgli(adding you to this competition seeing as how you're afraid to compete in any of the Men's, no disrespect)

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
:ehh: Might actually do this...have to think about the video :hustlababy:

Wear a hoody and film yourself from the side. Very simple and easy, yet at the same time keeps you fully discreet. :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Good idea but I ain't trying to get in trouble with my hubby... I will think about the coli when I do my struggle squats...

Chichi Manietzsche

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Did this ninja tag ALL the ladies? :dead:

Low-key feeling some type a way about not getting tagged :patrice:

I might participate in this, I've attempted the squat challenge a few times before but always get lazy around around Day 8-9. Being in a group would probably make me stick to it :ehh: not sure about recording it tho