TheColi's Lady Squat Challenge

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
What the hell I look like posting a video of an ass workout online... :dahell:

What kind of uncouth ish is that... :rudy:.... I have more respect for my husband than that....

And don't even start with the "there isn't anything sexual about this squat challenge" bullcrap :shaq2:

:whoa: if it's THAT serious to you then please, by all means, do sit out. Maybe you can just run the Challenge, make sure contestants abide by the rules, help with video uploads, etc?

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Hmmmm, hell no. This is thecoli we're talking about. Most of these men don't deserve jack shyt.

Now if the ladies want to create a private squat challenge group I'll be down.

What does "men deserving anything" have to do with the cost of tea in China? :dahell:

What were you planning on doing, wearing a see-thru lace bra and a thong while you did yours or some sh!t babe? Then thought about it and was like "nah, f*ck dem n!ggas they dont deserve to see my ass n t*ts :pacspit:."..... :heh:

I promise you that performing a strip tease while you squat is not a requirement :laff: Like I told the other sister, if you dont feel "comfortable" for whatever reason its okay, sit out, and hopefully youll contribute on the admin side of things if you would like to.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
:whoa: if it's THAT serious to you then please, by all means, do sit out. Maybe you can just run the Challenge, make sure contestants abide by the rules, help with video uploads, etc?

Ijs.... I definitely think it is a nice challenge (all things considered)...bonus points for jump squats though :obama:
main-power-up-your-jump-squats-literally.jpg

Nope. :shaq2:
when did you get married?

Earlier this summer :obama:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ill do it. But i doubt people want a video of a fat girl doing it tho lol

Daps
I'm not doing video, but I'm starting my own squat challenge.

Why did you rule out plié squats?