There's been quite a few depression/suicidal thoughts posts lately

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
Everyone remember to keep your Vitamin D levels up this fall/winter. Around this time we go out less and get less sunlight.

:ufdup:Especially if you're African American. We a tropical people .

I recomend these
harnessing-power-probiotic-.jpg

but just make sure you take something.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Actually had to talk someone out of commiting that on here a couple of days ago...wont say who. The holidays are a very depressing time of year.

lol but the shyt aint funny suicide is a real problem but i didnt expect posters to be dangling by that bridge but still posting. well done on being a good shoulder he/she could lean on.

art_vandelay

Rookie
Daps
Everyone remember to keep your Vitamin D levels up this fall/winter. Around this time we go out less and get less sunlight.

:ufdup:Especially if you're African American. We a tropical people .

I recomend these
harnessing-power-probiotic-.jpg

but just make sure you take something.
No joke, vitamin D can make you feel a world of difference. I've had to take prescription levels because it's gotten so low before. GGet that checked!

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been battling with depression for a long time......just gotta try to fight the demons off....I been to those dark places before

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
it's the family holiday/cuffing season.

lot of people don't like to admit it, but watching all the happy people and being bombarded with cheerful holiday celebration shyt plus all the commercials of folks giving chicks 50k bracelets and bentleys with bows on them wears you thin.

I really REALLY hate this time of year.

Somewhere along the line, I just kinda stopped giving a shyt aabout how bad I feel emotionally.

Feels: ":demonic: do it. do it. kill the pain. end this shyt. nobody loves you. you're a failure. your family never gave a shyt, your friends fukked you over, your girlfriends left you, your kids aint live, you did all that shyt you deserve your life you cant even feel love no more you couldnt even kill yourself right you aint never fit no where you never will you aint shyt you aint nothing!"

Me: ":mjcry: you're right. :manny:"

tumblr_n52wtbJu1M1taamo2o1_500.gif