There's been quite a few depression/suicidal thoughts posts lately

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Vitamin D production is also fukked up because of chemtrails,those sneaky devils know what the fukk they're doing..

so many depression threads i've replied to i don't wanna come off cliche but for now i'll say this: if you have a spiritual bone/gleam inside you&believe in karma of some sort then look at it like this;if you can't cope with this one measly ass life,then imagine coming back for another 14,000 years(aka a yuga)to rinse&repeat the same shyt..:mjcry::mindblown:

we on our last incarnation/legs in life,and we near the top of Holy Mountain/Himalayas,the fukkin illuminazi's are waging war&blood sacrifice's galore to keep you from seeing the promised land,food is poisoned,water is poisoned,air is poisoned,but still we are built for godlihood,don't let those vampires win,just relax and remember we're peaking where others are burning out..:ohlawd::blessed:

"..i'm not tryin to kick knowledge,just some ghetto parables.."

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I do great during Holidays, always loved Christmas and New Years. I don't buy gifts or fall into the mainstream idea of what the holiday spirit is. With family, it's a few hours together, then keep it moving. Enjoy the moment, and know where I stand.

But January is when my sister got real sick, and in February is when she passed. It be freezing during that time of the year too, and that's never fun. Some years are better than others.

Don't think I'll go through as much when parents die, was never close to them, but who knows. My moms ended up in the icu after a stroke two years ago, didn't really feel it, but also got into legal trouble during that time. Sometimes grief and mourning is tricky, and it hits people in different ways. What works for some doesn't work for others.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i hate the holidays honestly n it makes my depression worse. i think it stems from my kids being gone during the holidays n i feel empty w/o my kids. now that they grown n movin out i tricked my oldest son n2 moving back in with me even tho he gets on my nerves i like having him around iono wtf imma do with myself once they all move out for good.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Only three types of men are suicidal.

Dudes that don't get p*ssy
Homos
Drug addicts

Or any of those 3 in tandem

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Only three types of men are suicidal.

Dudes that don't get p*ssy
Homos
Drug addicts

Or any of those 3 in tandem

U forgot people in prison
people with chemical imbalances
and people who have experienced trauma

Though many people who been around would agree there's very few things worst than being a black, gay, addict in various populations.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
To make it worse Black music is for the most part no longer uplifting, as it has been for thousands of years.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Everyone remember to keep your Vitamin D levels up this fall/winter. Around this time we go out less and get less sunlight.

:ufdup:Especially if you're African American. We a tropical people .

I recomend these
harnessing-power-probiotic-.jpg

but just make sure you take something.

Does this really help? I'll try anything.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Them one-a-day gummi bears got a breh feeling like :blessed: right now.

Hulk Hogan tried to tell yall in the 80s to take ya vitamins. Yall need to listen :ufdup: