These are my confessions... (for the ladies)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
You know I don't get the "don't gas up fat chicks." Really that could be said for anyone.

You don't realize how many lame fukk boys are on the coli until you talk to them in private.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
You know I don't get the "don't gas up fat chicks." Really that could be said for anyone.

You don't realize how many lame fukk boys are on the coli until you talk to them in private.
:lookiehere:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I take everything said to me to heart. If its negative, I take it even harder and never forget. Someone I cared about at the time called me a 5 and my self esteem went from 3 to -20, because no one has ever called me ugly to my face. So I started talking about plastic surgery and skin lightening, because the person they called a 10 was lighter and prettier. Something like this happened in middle school too, and fxcs with me still. I seriously want to just forget it, but its hard to let go when its just in my face everyday.
I dropped all my classes and im carless so I have nothing to do but sit in the house and overthink and post here all day. I cant even talk to my best friend because she's in basic training. Im literally alone right now. Posting here is driving me crazy, but at the same time keeping me from drinking and taking pills to knock myself out. I haven't drank in about 2 months and I don't want to go back to that.
alcohol and drug induced sleep:hula:post on a forum full of negativity.
This has been a difficult year with my grandma passing, and health problems. Im ready for 2017 to get here, so my life can be normal again. Good health, school/work, and (real) friends is all I need to make me happy honestly. I have none of that right now

Hey, I want you to know that this stuff that you think is bad and terrible in the grand scale of things is not. I know it hurts you and depresses you, but the 1st thing you have to do is stop STOP comparing yourself to others and looking for validation based on how others see you or what others do.

I'm actually asking you to stop doing that, its very harmful and will drive you insane.

The coli really isn't the place for you because its 90 percent negativity and trolling. You need to find someone that will support you for yourself without taking advantage of you, humble yourself, and know your self worth even if you homeless with no income.

Its not a easy thing, but your in a much better situation than ALOT of people. Just remember what you have instead of focusing on what you dont.