These are my confessions... (for the ladies)

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
I hate the look ppl give me when I say my bf of three years ....some of them are actually bold enough to say three years and no ring? Like that makes me feel better thanks. This one chick had the nerve to say a man knows whether he wants be with you or not like she's tryna say let me just say this and fukk you up and basically pit thoughts in my head...sigh
Oh and I'm tired I need a mental vacation

This is why I don't tell people my personal business. I remember one time this bytch at my work was wondering why I don't have kids or married.

Told her because I want no stress and I want to enjoy my youth. bytch was like "you can have kids- you're missing out. I have 4". :rudy:

Told her nope, I don;t want to look old, saggy, and with grey hair. I looked at her and she was old, saggy, with grey hair. She rolled her eyes and walked away. :umad:

Screw them. There's no time table to getting married. Not much is going to change with you as people or a couple whether you get married a year in or fifteen years in.

And I hate this shyt because if you get married then they'll be rushing babies, once you have the first kid then they'll be rushing you to get knocked up with the second, if you have two kids of the same sex they'll be asking if you'll try for the opposite sex, then when are you moving into a house; you will never satisfy people, so do you.

Facts.com

Last edited:
Daps
Screw them. There's no time table to getting married. Not much is going to change with you as people or a couple whether you get married a year in or fifteen years in.

And I hate this shyt because if you get married then they'll be rushing babies, once you have the first kid then they'll be rushing you to get knocked up with the second, if you have two kids of the same sex they'll be asking if you'll try for the opposite sex, then when are you moving into a house; you will never satisfy people, so do you.
That's tru that made me feel better thx

Daps
I hate the look ppl give me when I say my bf of three years ....some of them are actually bold enough to say three years and no ring? Like that makes me feel better thanks. This one chick had the nerve to say a man knows whether he wants be with you or not like she's tryna say let me just say this and fukk you up and basically pit thoughts in my head...sigh
Oh and I'm tired I need a mental vacation

people are clowns. why do they even care? if you are happy then that all that matters

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A couple months ago while driving on the expressway, I thought about crashing into the wall that divides the traffic. I didn't do it because I didn't want to put anyone else's life in danger. My life is getting better, but I still got a lot to work on.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
A couple months ago while driving on the expressway, I thought about crashing into the wall that divides the traffic. I didn't do it because I didn't want to put anyone else's life in danger. My life is getting better, but I still got a lot to work on.
:hug:
Those thoughts may never leave but every time you don't listen to them is a victory. Life is hard but it is worth living

DanniC

Pro
Daps
I feel like I am making a huge mistake. I'm falling into a depression. I hate leaving my room and going out. I'm so tired of always feeling anxious and stressed.

Daps
i wasn't going to say this here but i have to get this off my brain and fingers

i've noticed i've been spending a lot more money on hair and makeup and it's directly tied to the fact that people are always low key/directly calling me ugly. while i shouldn't care what people think, no one feels good being called names or having someone critique your looks all the time.

i've always tried to look my best (and sometimes i have fell short because i was dirt poor) but was always made to feel that it's not enough. and the people are most likely to insult the way i look are black. everything is a problem-hair texture, eye color, hair style, face shape, type of clothing i like, etc.

i just changed my hair and got a 30 second lecture on why it wasn't flattering enough by my mom which i found to be insulting

i don't want to be a vanity slave but i do want people to leave me the hell alone and stop harassing me.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
i wasn't going to say this here but i have to get this off my brain and fingers

i've noticed i've been spending a lot more money on hair and makeup and it's directly tied to the fact that people are always low key/directly calling me ugly. while i shouldn't care what people think, no one feels good being called names or having someone critique your looks all the time.

i've always tried to look my best (and sometimes i have fell short because i was dirt poor) but was always made to feel that it's not enough. and the people are most likely to insult the way i look are black. everything is a problem-hair texture, eye color, hair style, face shape, type of clothing i like, etc.

i just changed my hair and got a 30 second lecture on why it wasn't flattering enough by my mom which i found to be insulting

i don't want to be a vanity slave but i do want people to leave me the hell alone and stop harassing me.
People will say stuff regardless but your beauty routine and fashion should be for you. If you think you look good.

A dirt cheap beauty routine is basically buying things with multiple uses like Apple cider vinegar, baking soda, coconut oil, olive oil, aloe, Shea butter, etc.

Wash your hair with diluted ACV, follow up with an oil, braid it up and wear a braid out the next day. Do oil rinses as needed.

Cheap facewash: honey (add cinnamon for exfoliation/lemon juice for dark spots)

Or

Oil cleansing method (olive oil and castor oil)

I also found out recently that sea salt is great for face masks or toner. Speaking of a toner so is diluted ACV .

Cheap toothpaste: baking soda, coconut oil and sea salt.

Coconut oil is great lotion/moisturizer in the summer and doubles as a deodorant. Sprinkle on baking soda for extra protection.

Aloe has 100 uses. Great for full body.

Now for fashion/style. Look up a "capsule wardrobe". You don't have to keep up with the new styles, rock the basics, (jeans, white tee, plaid shirt, pleather motor jacket or denim jacket, etc.) just make sure it's the right cut for your shape.

For example, I look great in skinny jeans but not bootcut or flared pants or skirts.

Makeup basics: eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. Done.

It's all about having a good foundation. Start with the basics and build up.

Daps
@CinnaSlim
I Personally don't think my clothes are a problem. The only time I had issues with clothes was when I was borderline homeless. I have basic and timeless assesories and don't have any major skin or teeth issues. I also already do wear minimal makeup.

While I realize everyone can be ugly to someone I don't understand the venom people come at me with. At first I thought ppl were just being mean but then i figured well maybe there is something wrong with my face especially since I hear it a lot. Again no wants to be called names. And even if I am ugly
I'm not sure why ppl care so much. Even when I try to play it off or come back with a witty response it still kinda haunts me. Like I said I just want to be left alone.

ETA: just to be clear, the reason why I started spending a lot more $ on hair and makeup was to try to find ways to play up the positives on my face and play down the negatives. I usually can't figure out what will it won't work until well after the fact. Before I was content with my simple routine but because ppl kept calling me ugly I figured maybe something I was used too wasn't wasn't working. But again who wants to be a slave to doing stuff because it's drilled into your head that however you are is somehow not good enough. That's my point

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
@CinnaSlim
I Personally don't think my clothes are a problem. The only time I had issues with clothes was when I was borderline homeless. I have basic and timeless assesories and don't have any major skin or teeth issues. I also already do wear minimal makeup.

While I realize everyone can be ugly to someone I don't understand the venom people come at me with. At first I thought ppl were just being mean but then i figured well maybe there is something wrong with my face especially since I hear it a lot. Again no wants to be called names. And even if I am ugly
I'm not sure why ppl care so much. Even when I try to play it off or come back with a witty response it still kinda haunts me. Like I said I just want to be left alone.

ETA: just to be clear, the reason why I started spending a lot more $ on hair and makeup was to try to find ways to play up the positives on my face and play down the negatives. I usually can't figure out what will it won't work until well after the fact. Before I was content with my simple routine but because ppl kept calling me ugly I figured maybe something I was used too wasn't wasn't working. But again who wants to be a slave to doing stuff because it's drilled into your head that however you are is somehow not good enough. That's my point
I think it's just venomous people around you. I remember your other posts mentioned something like that. They may keep saying stuff to you, because they know that it does affect you. It's a power move but its also projecting their insecurities onto you. If they can make you feel bad, they can feel a bit better momentarily.

You can confront them and show your power by telling them that you dont appreciate their comment or that you didnt ask for their critique. Or you can learn not to value their opinion. When you realize that, their opinion is usually a reflection of how they feel about themselves then you take what they say with a grain of salt. It's not about you so dont take it personally because at the end of the day, they have a right to have an opinion. doesnt make it right.

7969003a49be87b104b5afcfbc5b4afb.jpg
By54V8YIAAAdKgc.jpg