These are my confessions... (for the ladies)

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
For as long as I can remember when something difficult happens in my life at some point rescue me by Fontella Bass starts playing in my head.

I picture a strong, kind (rich, being honest) guy swooping in and making all my problems go away, he'd take me to his castle far away.... I think I listened to too much music growing up....

But through time I have put out my own fires and the more often I do that, the longer I can withstand shyt hitting the fan before the song starts to play and even when it does, the more it becomes just a cursory nod to a habit than anything else. I don't know what it will mean for me on the day that that song doesn't play anymore...will I officially be a mature, resilient and self-sufficient grownup who has no need or desire to be rescued by anyone or will I be jaded and difficult in asking for or accepting help, will it be a good thing or a bad thing?

Things I think about when day dreaming.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I feel like I am making a huge mistake. I'm falling into a depression. I hate leaving my room and going out. I'm so tired of always feeling anxious and stressed.
We've all been there. Talk to a therapist or someone you trust. Godspeed

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
A couple months ago while driving on the expressway, I thought about crashing into the wall that divides the traffic. I didn't do it because I didn't want to put anyone else's life in danger. My life is getting better, but I still got a lot to work on.
I do this all the time lol

Daps
you know your family aint shyt when they won't even offer child care so you can go to a funeral and grieve. i shouldn't expect much. but i am always shocked by the depths of new lows they travel.

i went ahead and brought a new computer. i wasn't going to but i need a working laptop at home. #notsorry

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What the point of living if no one likes me and ill always be alone. I don't fit in anywhere, even here. What am I doing so wrong for everyone to dislike me. Is it how I look, dress,talk. Am i too fat or ugly to be liked? My posts aren't meant to fish for (fake)compliments, that was how I felt others seen me. I know no on else opinions should matter, but they do because I don't want to be alone and ill do anything to keep that from happening so i try to make people happy. I'm officially at my breaking point. I cant bring to commit suicide, but I hope I don't wake up in the morning.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
What the point of living if no one likes me and ill always be alone. I don't fit in anywhere, even here. What am I doing so wrong for everyone to dislike me. Is it how I look, dress,talk. Am i too fat or ugly to be liked? My posts aren't meant to fish for (fake)compliments, that was how I felt others seen me. I know no on else opinions should matter, but they do because I don't want to be alone and ill do anything to keep that from happening so i try to make people happy. I'm officially at my breaking point. I cant bring to commit suicide, but I hope I don't wake up in the morning.
:what:

Why you depressed, breh? Who don't like you?

morris

Superstar
Daps
Log off.

Go outside and take the longest walk..not drive, walk, with no particular place.

But wait until tomorrow morning. Too many fukko's outside at this time.

Helped me when I literally was alone. I realized that while my problems were very real, I already experienced it and it could not get worse, unless I dwelled on it.

And remember, if you hurt it's alright. It's when you don't hurt that it gets really dangerous. One day at a time young lady. One day at a time.

Daps

honestly i don't fit in with a lot of situations either and what helped me was just accepting the fact that many people might not like me and actively finding hobbies and doing things i enjoy. if someone tries to make me feel bad for being me i instantly distance myself. i decided years ago that i would stop apologizing for who i am or what i like doing. you just have to come to a point where you come to terms with YOUR PERSONAL HAPPINESS vs. OTHERS EXPECTATIONS.

as for this board-people are just mean AF. being online gives people the nerve to say stuff they would never say to your face.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

I don't really know you but judging from your posts, I think you might need some type of professional help (this isn't an insult, just a suggestion :whoa:) It's perfectly normal to want to be liked/not be alone but when you begin to talk like this, it isn't normal anymore. If you don't want to go to therapy or talk to a close family member, maybe you should try to join different clubs/activities at your uni, that's a really good way to make friends because you already have something in common. You say you're overweight, maybe take an exercise class like yoga or dancing. You can even find a part-time job and make friends there. Don't say there's no point in living when you're still so young.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I confess I'll think of suicide if I'm not where I want to be in 10 years. Everyday I dream of success but I feel like I'm not exerting the right amount of effort to get where I want.
I also confess I want to change my name and move to New York City. I just want to live an adventurous, fulfilling, amazing life led by my own efforts. :mjcry:
Follow jesus

• Dap
Reactions: Meh