Daps
Well she won't be a teacher now
v53Yb5M.jpg

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
See, shyt like this makes me wanna be a dictator

This bytch would get 3 months hard labor in a work camp for sayin shyt like this

:demonic:

3 months hard labor? :ohreallynow: That's weak, breh it's a good thing I'm not a dictator, I'd go fukking Tonton Macoute on these demonic folks.

Half the military budget will be spent rooting out these degenerates so they can get chopped up by machete weilding goons and get their parts stacked in an abandoned building. And if their fam and friends got issues they can get that work and get thrown in that pile too. They not gonna like me.

Last edited:

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
3 months hard labor? :ohreallynow: That's weak, breh it's a good thing I'm not a dictator, I'd go fukking Tonton Macoute on these demonic folks.

Half the military budget will be spent rooting out these degenerates so they can get chopped up by machete weilding goons and get their parts stacked in an abandoned building. And if their fam and friends got issues they can get that work and get thrown in that pile in that pile too. They not gonna like me.

:patrice:

off topic..But if u were a dictator it wouldnt just stop there.

You just admitted to how u would flex your power so I can assume that u would please the lustful appetities of your carnal desires as well, on levels that u dont do now because you dont have the power......I could just imagine what u would do if u saw a female u liked and wanted. It would be Caligula all over again.