Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
full
will use this down the line:ehh:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Social Media makes people dumb holy shyt. Why would you post this on a public forum, with your name and picture?

It's literally culling the herd.

This woman deserves everything bad that is coming to her.

She probably a feminist, takes after her fellow child molesting 'feminist' hero Lena Dunham

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:scust: Whoever in the area needs to bash that disgusting ass hoe head in. I hope she aint got no kids or siblings with kids. Burn this hoe at the stake

kovi

All Star
Daps
Definitely offputtong but maybe she means that pedophillia is nature all—as in, ocurrs in the real world—and isn’t inherently “bad”. Child molestation/rape is what’s bad here.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Definitely offputtong but maybe she means that pedophillia is nature all—as in, ocurrs in the real world—and isn’t inherently “bad”. Child molestation/rape is what’s bad here.

But wouldn't she be more at risk of committing that crime, than say, a normal person?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
3 months hard labor? :ohreallynow: That's weak, breh it's a good thing I'm not a dictator, I'd go fukking Tonton Macoute on these demonic folks.

Half the military budget will be spent rooting out these degenerates so they can get chopped up by machete weilding goons and get their parts stacked in an abandoned building. And if their fam and friends got issues they can get that work and get thrown in that pile too. They not gonna like me.

All pedos would be burned alive if I was dictator

kovi

All Star
Daps
But wouldn't she be more at risk of committing that crime, than say, a normal person?

Not necessarily. It’s just being uncomfortable about the topic at hand.

“At risk” is analytics I just don’t understand. I’m not law enforcement. This also opens a very slippery slope.

I got where she’s coming from. We should be doing something about pedophilia (if we can, that is) but won’t because of all that’s attached to it.