These Cacs Keep Tryna Invite Me Over For Dinner

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
:gucci:

These beasts are so weird man. 3 of them, all men, have invited me and my fam over for dinner at their house. I'm the only black man here and I've only been here for 10 months.

I don't go to white peoples house and I damn sure don't eat their food with all them pets and shyt all up in the kitchen. I've never been inside a white persons house in my life. It's getting creepy in here.

The 1st guy asked me like back in October last year.

"Hey bro, if of you and your kids ever wanna come over and watch the games with me and my wife, we'd love to have you. I have a huge backyard we're your kids can roam and play with my dogs"

I said appreciate it man but my schedules pretty tight.

The other guy is an old 60 something year old.

"hey Coolest, I was talking to my wife and how do you feel about your family joining us for dinner one afternoon"?

Again, I said thanks for the invite, I'll let you know. This guy keeps asking every other week and its weird because the last time he asked he said his daughter will be home from college and he'd love to have me over with his entire family home. :what:

I don't wanna tell them how I really feel and just be like, nah I'm good because I know they'd take that personally. And unfortunately all of these wyt men are management and im trying to work my way up into management myself. I've already been approached about a promotion so I know I got my foot in the door.

I feel like they setting me up. I'm a pretty quiet guy at work so I know they are uneasy around me because I don't talk nor engage in their frivolous conversations. Plus I keep a mask on so half of em barely ever seen my entire face. I'm an enigma to them. I feel like they're tryna "get to know me" and shyt:scusthov:

I hate being here with these cacs. They just wont leave me tf alone and I feel like I gotta start engaging with them otherwise, I wont be able to move up in the company. I hate having to depend on white men for financial advancement. But i aint never going to they house. Not me nikka. Yall aint finna cook and eat me. :dame:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
worried-get-out.gif

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
:gucci:

These beasts are so weird man. 3 of them, all men, have invited me and my fam over for dinner at their house. I'm the only black man here and I've only been here for 10 months.

I don't go to white peoples house and I damn sure don't eat their food with all them pets and shyt all up in the kitchen. I've never been inside a white persons house in my life. It's getting creepy in here.

The 1st guy asked me like back in October last year.

"Hey bro, if of you and your kids ever wanna come over and watch the games with me and my wife, we'd love to have you. I have a huge backyard we're your kids can roam and play with my dogs"

I said appreciate it man but my schedules pretty tight.

The other guy is an old 60 something year old.

"hey Coolest, I was talking to my wife and how do you feel about your family joining us for dinner one afternoon"?

Again, I said thanks for the invite, I'll let you know. This guy keeps asking every other week and its weird because the last time he asked he said his daughter will be home from college and he'd love to have me over with his entire family home. :what:

I don't wanna tell them how I really feel and just be like, nah I'm good because I know they'd take that personally. And unfortunately all of these wyt men are management and im trying to work my way up into management myself. I've already been approached about a promotion so I know I got my foot in the door.

I feel like they setting me up. I'm a pretty quiet guy at work so I know they are uneasy around me because I don't talk nor engage in their frivolous conversations. Plus I keep a mask on so half of em barely ever seen my entire face. I'm an enigma to them. I feel like they're tryna "get to know me" and shyt:scusthov:

I hate being here with these cacs. They just wont leave me tf alone and I feel like I gotta start engaging with them otherwise, I wont be able to move up in the company. I hate having to depend on white men for financial advancement. But i aint never going to they house. Not me nikka. Yall aint finna cook and eat me. :dame:
Cacs be very anxious to invite somebody to their crib:mjlol:

Yeah, it's good that you staying away from them like that. fukk around and turn up missing :sadcam:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
There’s a Plethora of things that they could do!

Invite you over and drug you…do god knows what with your flimsy body. Take all sorts of pictures…

:dame:

Try to get you to Bone his wife…then then he’ll ask to suck you off.

White people are weird, bruh…

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your favorite poster's favorite poster.
Plus I keep a mask on so half of em barely ever seen my entire face. I'm an enigma to them. I feel like they're tryna "get to know me" and shyt
They're sizing you up to see if you're the kind of black person they can bother and boss around. Seriously. You being a mystery makes them anxious as fukk. This is how it starts. Next they'll be on some "hello neighbor" bullshyt, then will be all up in your business and then try and run your life.

Daps
They're sizing you up to see if you're the kind of black person they can bother and boss around. Seriously. You being a mystery makes them anxious as fukk. This is how it starts. Next they'll be on some "hello neighbor" bullshyt, then will be all up in your business and then try and run your life.
This is what it’s really about. Plus, they think having a black friend is cool, or they just really like you. All these extremes about being drugged, or getting you to fukk their wives are ridiculous. That is extremely rare.

Edit to add they think they can’t be racist if they have a black friend, and this could be their penance.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
100% facts.

You'll be that cacs project so he can dote on and divulge every insignificant factiod you never wanted to hear :francis:.

Keep denying his ass and don't waste your time.