These Cacs Keep Tryna Invite Me Over For Dinner

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what it’s really about. Plus, they think having a black friend is cool, or they just really like you. All these extremes about being drugged, or getting you to fukk their wives are ridiculous. That is extremely rare.

Edit to add they think they can’t be racist if they have a black friend, and this could be their penance.

White people are extremely nosey people. If you're not a neighborly person I suggest not even moving around them.

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Again, I said thanks for the invite, I'll let you know. This guy keeps asking every other week and its weird because the last time he asked he said his daughter will be home from college and he'd love to have me over with his entire family home.
Nahhh this is weird. Yeah you should stay away from them!

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
flip it on them and invite them to your crib.
All jokes aside, this is the absolute worst thing you can do. They will make a note of the layout of the place (they will try and have you give them a tour of your house), get jealous of anything nicer then them you have, and then complain about the smell (:mjpls: ). They will then use this as an invitation to literally trespass on your property on some "I thought we were friends" shyt, and even come into your house uninvited if you ever make the mistake of leaving your door open or unlocked.

Ultimately they will use you for their gossip among their friends if they know too much. In the end, it's all a balancing act. Control interactions and control the outflow of information. :yeshrug:

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
They're sizing you up to see if you're the kind of black person they can bother and boss around. Seriously. You being a mystery makes them anxious as fukk. This is how it starts.
This.

It sucks because “hanging out” with them will insulate you if your role is on the chopping block and if they’re upper management that’s unfortunately how many have to play the corporate game. If they think you're "friends" you may just get that nice promotion.

I know the feeling of just trying to get work done without all the corny bullshyt with these cacs at the office.

I’m strictly remote due to the “if the Black man is not divulging information, he must be too smart or dangerous” shyt.

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
And unfortunately all of these wyt men are management and im trying to work my way up into management myself. I've already been approached about a promotion so I know I got my foot in the door.

I feel like they setting me up.

:gucci:

You sound like one of them nikkas that's scared of power/success (or moving further up the success ladder) so now you just julezing a bunch of fake racist conspiracy bullshyt scenarios to cover up that fact.

And this is the difference between us and them. Cuz white folks will stroll into the middle of a sea black faces and be uncomfortable as fukk just to get what they want. And it ain't even just money and power, they will walk into the heart of the hood just to hit up the fish/chicken spot for some good food or purchase property to gentrify it.

Meanwhile these cacs rolling the red carpet out to you and scared

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'd be inclined to meet them at a more neutral location, i.e. neither home and if there's some rapport I'd accept the invite to their place.

It's only one time.
:yeshrug:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I feel you OP. On the otherhand, I have 4 Karen's (3 white and 1 Indian) trying to set me up and fire me for being anti social.

The Indian bytch is condescending and complained to the higher ups for ignoring her emails and dismissing her quickly to do my work. The white Karen doesn't like me cause I complained to another higher up about how she talks to me and initially wanted to avoid her as a whole. They skipped over any verbal or written write ups and gave me a final write up. Being that Texas doesn't have unions, I can't really dispute anything.

I'm always nervous everyday and constantly applying for jobs in indeed all day as they write up rap sheets on me. I work from home and am being harassed. I'm also the only black male at my job.

Last edited: