These Cities Have The Most Millionaires In The World - New 2022 Ranking

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Not surprising, NYC is #1 in everything. Pretty much any topic that comes up makes other cities look like Baghdad. That’s withevery single thing on this site and off.

However I’m not fenna brag on whiteman money like these Coli c00ns do. If five percent of those are Black millionaires I would be shocked.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Most of them probably have houses in la and are in ny only for business
i don’t think you’re listed as millionaire in place you do business in. I think it’s where you reside. Lots of millionaire live in Manhattan, Westchester, NJ and the Hamptons and have a second home in Florida or LA.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
When has the media called LA the financial capital of the world? :what:
So according to you if someone says NYC is the financial capitol of the world that automatically screams millionaire? Lol

I disagree.

The media literally for the most part always shows you wealthy people and gigantic mansions when showing LA. Even shows based in LA are typically showcasing the mansion rich lifestyle.

nyc on the other hand is the opposite. If someone didn’t look up stats they would guess LA has much more richer folks

BEN23

All Star
Daps
It’s crazy how New York has the most billionaire and millionaire but American media would have you believe it’s LA.
these people move around..so there not in one place and i bet there also some kind of foreign diplomat or dignitary.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So according to you if someone says NYC is the financial capitol of the world that automatically screams millionaire? Lol

I disagree.

The media literally for the most part always shows you wealthy people and gigantic mansions when showing LA. Even shows based in LA are typically showcasing the mansion rich lifestyle.

nyc on the other hand is the opposite. If someone didn’t look up stats they would guess LA has much more richer folks

Pardon my typo.

What rock have you been living under where it's surprising to you that NYC has the most billionaires and millionaires? I'm astounded by your post, to be honest (no disrespect).

Entertainment money is not fukking with high Finance, conglomerate money. I would have guessed NYC had the most millionaires and billionaires off rip, just based on how the media has always portrayed NYC.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It’s not called that because of how many millionaires live there breh. :pachaha:

It's called that because of the volume of financial trades that takes place there.

It's not a reach to assume that there's going to be a high concentration of billionaires who have property there and/or claim some type of residence. :what:

The Goldman family still resides in NY (Goldman Sachs)

The Mars family still has residences in NY

As does the Koch Family.

The list goes on...just the old NYC money alone will make some LA entertainers look like welfare cases.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I think the average person even in ATL knows that ATL is not high on this list when it comes to the world. Everything in ATL is always spoken from a black microscope

Metro Atlanta has a GDP of 425 Billion. That's higher than places like Miami 365 billion.

The only reason Texas is so high is because of oil.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's called that because of the volume of financial trades that takes place there.

It's not a reach to assume that there's going to be a high concentration of billionaires who have property there and/or claim some type of residence. :what:

The Goldman family still resides in NY (Goldman Sachs)

The Mars family still has residences in NY

As does the Koch Family.

The list goes on...just the old NYC money alone will make some LA entertainers look like welfare cases.

Alot of the money that finances movies, shows, tech startups etc in LA and San Fran comes from NY so as those cities make money NY financiers are making money in the background this is why it's going to be hard or impossible for those other cities to catch-up to NY

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Alot of the money that finances movies, shows, tech startups etc in LA and San Fran comes from NY so as those cities make money NY financiers are making money in the background this is why it's going to be hard or impossible for those other cities to catch-up to NY

Exactly, I remember music artists from down South talking about they had to go to NYC to sign certain contracts.