These Cities Have The Most Millionaires In The World - New 2022 Ranking

BEN23

All Star
Daps
So according to you if someone says NYC is the financial capitol of the world that automatically screams millionaire? Lol

I disagree.

The media literally for the most part always shows you wealthy people and gigantic mansions when showing LA. Even shows based in LA are typically showcasing the mansion rich lifestyle.

nyc on the other hand is the opposite. If someone didn’t look up stats they would guess LA has much more richer folks
you wrong there are alot of mansion in nyc...you keep thinking the city..got to long island and westchester and see for yourself..
and people have mansion in the boroughs too....

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
It's called that because of the volume of financial trades that takes place there.

It's not a reach to assume that there's going to be a high concentration of billionaires who have property there and/or claim some type of residence. :what:

The Goldman family still resides in NY (Goldman Sachs)

The Mars family still has residences in NY

As does the Koch Family.

The list goes on...just the old NYC money alone will make some LA entertainers look like welfare cases.
You need to understand that the average American is dumb and is brainwashed by TV. You are fooling yourself you think the average person that isn’t studying charts isn’t walking around believing that LA is the king of millionaire.

For example does the average person know who the Goldman Sachs family is? No but they know who chris brown is tho.

Sh*t there are dumb New Yorkers who believe that too and they were born and raised in nyc

:russ:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
No surprise at all by that list

New York home of Wall Street and thousands of main financial head quarters and even entertainment

LA no surprised… Hollywood

Chicago is the main hub for the Midwest for financial and even entertainment

Texas… that oil money

:mjlol: Of course Atlanta won’t be on that list… of course u have cnn and the airport, but nikkas overall isn’t eating like their Texas southern millionaires

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
you wrong there are alot of mansion in nyc...you keep thinking the city..got to long island and westchester and see for yourself..
and people have mansion in the boroughs too....

I said LA is always shown on TV as a placed filled with mansions while NYC is not.

Doesn’t matter that nyc has a lot of mansions the fact is the mansions inside nyc do not get media attention like LA

I know Brooklyn has mansions I literally live close to both Mill Basin and Manhattan Beach

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Pardon my typo.

What rock have you been living under where it's surprising to you that NYC has the most billionaires and millionaires? I'm astounded by your post, to be honest (no disrespect).

Entertainment money is not fukking with high Finance, conglomerate money. I would have guessed NYC had the most millionaires and billionaires off rip, just based on how the media has always portrayed NYC.
Why do so many of you guys have reading comprehension on here?

I didn’t say nyc having millions and billionaires is surprising

:what:

I simply said it pure English that if someone had to take a wild guess without education they would assume it’s LA above NYC because of media.

I work in the accounting field

BEN23

All Star
Daps
I said LA is always shown on TV as a placed filled with mansions while NYC is not.

Doesn’t matter that nyc has a lot of mansions the fact is the mansions inside nyc do not get media attention like LA

I know Brooklyn has mansions I literally live close to both Mill Basin and Manhattan Beach
what the hell are you talking about tv.... :gucci:

If you've been around...you would know they're alot of affluent areas in ny with mansions

why are talking about tv

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
what the hell are you talking about tv.... :gucci:

If you've been around...you would know they're alot of affluent areas in ny with mansions

why are talking about tv
Because America has over 300 million people and most of them do not live in either LA or NY and only have TV and Media as their viewpoint of both

with that being said the media paints LA as the mansion paradise.

Meanwhile on the coli and social media you got people who actually believe NyC has no houses at all. Lol

invalid

Banned
Daps
So according to you if someone says NYC is the financial capitol of the world that automatically screams millionaire? Lol

I disagree.

The media literally for the most part always shows you wealthy people and gigantic mansions when showing LA. Even shows based in LA are typically showcasing the mansion rich lifestyle.

nyc on the other hand is the opposite. If someone didn’t look up stats they would guess LA has much more richer folks

I don’t know anybody that has this impression of LA. NYC is the global king of wealth. Even surpasses London.

Even if you look at movies that depicted wealth in LA and New York, you had shyt like Clueless, Beverly Hills 90210 vs shyt like Cruel Intentions, Meet Joe Black or Gossip Girl. You’d be hard pressed to walk away thinking LA is seeing NYC in wealth in any type of capacity.

Dallas > caclanta

:mjlol: Of course Atlanta won’t be on that list… of course u have cnn and the airport, but nikkas overall isn’t eating like their Texas southern millionaires

I had no idea. I don’t be in Texas like that, visited a few times for conventions but as much as Atlanta blows its own horn, you’d think Dallas or Houston is second rate.

Is Dallas and Houston better for black folk than Atlanta?

invalid

Banned
Daps
Didn’t know Chicago and houston would be that high too.

Chi is a financial powerhouse. The only city in the America’s that surpasses it in this sector is NYC. Globally, ahead of it would be London, Tokyo, maybe Singapore and Hong Kong.

Though, I did think that Toronto and maybe Miami had more millionaires as they are more international cities.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I don’t know anybody that has this impression of LA. NYC is the global king of wealth. Even surpasses London.

Even if you look at movies that depicted wealth in LA and New York, you had shyt like Clueless, Beverly Hills 90210 vs shyt like Cruel Intentions, Meet Joe Black or Gossip Girl. You’d be hard pressed to walk away thinking LA is seeing NYC in wealth in any type of capacity.

I had no idea. I don’t be in Texas like that, visited a few times for conventions but as much as Atlanta blows its own horn, you’d think Dallas or Houston is second rate.

Is Dallas and Houston better for black folk than Atlanta?
I think nyc has a lot of blue collar type shows to make a good balance.

Seems like the hood movies from LA we’re the only popular TV shows that showed LA outside the glamour.

When I think of NYC shows I think of shows like friends. Seinfield, different world etc.

Even the Netflix show “You” started out with the character living in a tiny one bedroom railroad apartment. You can also even add shows like Spider-Man as well.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chi is a financial powerhouse. The only city in the America’s that surpasses it in this sector is NYC. Globally, ahead of it would be London, Tokyo, maybe Singapore and Hong Kong.

Though, I did think that Toronto and maybe Miami had more millionaires as they are more international cities.
You know what when I look at the other firje in America it’s not surprising that Chicago isn’t that high.

Wonder where Boston ranks

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
They do alot of flexing in LA and they ranked so low...

Must be because all the money is outside the city proper?:jbhmm: