These Women Have NO GAME

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Damn that was awkward. The way I see it, one of two things happened here:

1. They simply weren't feeling the dude.
2. The competition hit them in their ego and they decided to "act out" for the camera / clout.

Edit: Or maybe these bytches just suck. Idk... I been out the game for a minute so if this is representative of what young brehs dating options look like, then :weirdo:.

Daps
Damn that was awkward. The way I see it, one of two things happened here:

1. They simply weren't feeling the dude.
2. The competition hit them in their ego and they decided to "act out" for the camera / clout.

Edit: Or maybe these bytches just suck. Idk... I been out the game for a minute so if this is representative of what young brehs dating options look like, then :weirdo:.

I thought you were single :ohhh:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
The best game a woman can have is simply saying “I am only friends with people on social media that I know in real life because I hate attention from strangers”…

Most are too damn dumb to even realize it’s that simple to let a man see how different they are from 95% of the rest of these hoes and they could get any man in the world with that one sentence

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
That one chick doing the uno reverse card trying to make the dude chase her lmao. Good vid OP

Edit: I’m too old to post and not proofread smh.

Last edited:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your favorite poster's favorite poster.
She was singing her heart out. :dead:

And no, women have no game. :mjlol:

Edit: Having been with a black woman is a red flag, according to the black woman. shyt is giving me an out of body experience lmao.
full

Last edited: