These Women Have NO GAME

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Bleed wrong. Fine bytches got crushes too.

V2-dLU.gif

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
You ought to be about 25

Looking good will get a girl piped, having game will get her commitment, a real nikka etc.

FACTS

There is a reason it’s gets harder the older you get to find that s/o who is the total package or close to it…They get snatched up quick

I think some brehs are missing point tho cause they looking at game to much from a males perspective

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The extent of most women's game is looking at you for 1 second turning away and then saying to themselves "oh he don't want me :mjcry:"

LMAOOOOOOOOO

these bytches have no vocabulary and sentence structure outside of quoting lyrics.

God forbid you chat about the Artemis launch and have to watch their circuits get fried

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Thats where you’re wrong
You ought to be about 25

Looking good will get a girl piped, having game will get her commitment, a real nikka etc.

Nope, I’m right.

Based off of initial interaction, women do not require game like men. nikkas come to them purely based off of how they look.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I remember this one girl was crushing on me at work so she sent a work email talking about, "hey i loved the way you handled that situation i really admire you! tee hee"

I look over and she staring at me from across the room looking like a serial killer 😳

:dead::dead:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember this one girl was crushing on me at work so she sent a work email talking about, "hey i loved the way you handled that situation i really admire you! tee hee"

I look over and she staring at me from across the room looking like a serial killer 😳

:dead::dead:
Did you part them legs like the red sea?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FACTS

There is a reason it’s gets harder the older you get to find that s/o who is the total package or close to it…They get snatched up quick

I think some brehs are missing point tho cause they looking at game to much from a males perspective
They may got snatched up in their younger years but probably over half of them end up splitting up. I find women in their 30s to have more self confidence and better understanding of what they want