They Memphis Jookin over in Russia too

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
On one hand it's a beautiful thing that all cultures can connect and share due to the internet and how small the world has become because of it

On the other ....

As a Black person it feels like we can't have ANYTHING. And now post internet we got white kids telling black people about our own slang and dance moves and such.

We can't keep ANYTHING in house

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's probably Terrabytes worth of Memphis underground music somewhere in eastern Europe spread throughout random hard drives collecting dust

Them Russians and Eastern Euros used to be on the Message boards and Chatrooms with us in the early 2000s
:russ: :mjlol:

Them nikkas more in tune than most new nikkas

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The ones I've interacted with irl. I didn’t walk away with a feeling that they weren't genuine

:manny:

Met a couple on the street in Hawaii once.. they was cool people. Russian chick was tall af too, but she was mad friendly

Now that you mention I did meet one at this big business convention. Ended up hitting some bars till 3am

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
On one hand it's a beautiful thing that all cultures can connect and share due to the internet and how small the world has become because of it

On the other ....

As a Black person it feels like we can't have ANYTHING. And now post internet we got white kids telling black people about our own slang and dance moves and such.

We can't keep ANYTHING in house
The cost of being a global tastemaker :yeshrug:

kasatschok-kasatschock.gif