Votes: 41 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 41 50.0%

• Total voters

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a Mosque by my house I was gonna check out on Saturday. I'm busy tommorow so I won't have time but I'm free all day saturday but I'm also scared they won't be open

Are those things even open on Saturday? :lupe:
I'm not sure, but those are things you should find out. If you know the name see if you can find a number online. Get a copy of the Quran and start to read through it as well.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Thanks for the info

Are you muslim? And if you are, what's converting like? Do I gotta get baptised or something similiar like in christianity when they dip you in the water or is it something else.... also whens church serivce? Every sunday? saturday? Thx

Yes, and I don't know what converting is like bc I didn't convert. However, to become a Muslim you would need to say the Shahada. The first of the five pilliars of Islam is 'the shahada'. This is the Muslim profession of the faith. Declaring the shahada or testimony is all one needs to become Muslim. You basically acknowledge that there isn't any other GOD/creator except Allah and that Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) is his messenger. As for the latter, there really isn't a 'day' to go to mosque. Mosque is an everyday thing for Muslims. However, Friday aka Jummah is seen as the most blessed day for Muslims. (my fav day of the week as well/aka start of the weekend ;))

If you're extremely serious, I believe the following ppl can tell you more.

@Karbaash @BocaRear @Brock Landers @Malkoonxxx_23 @RadaMillz

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
there is still chance join with Jesus Christ

tenor.gif

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I then started thinking that every good Muslim I know irl has peace of mind. Why's that? They aren't even bothered by the little things I or my friends fret about all day. I just want a simpler life

Gonna research the religion online for a week and then speak to a few people, and then go to a Mosque and speak to the Imam and if by then I'm not 100% convinced I won't convert.

Will report back.

It's called self discipline and submission....

The difference between religions like Islam and religions like Hinduism and Christianity is that they there is no such thing as a cultural Muslim...

You gotta live that shyt everyday, pray and fast and all that shyt...like nobody is skipping Ramadan...

nikka you cannot go to church and don't pray for 5 years and still be a Christian.

Hindus got like 100 different gods and 100 different holidays...and different cults and shyt...

I always talk about converting to Islam because of the "peacefulness" and "simplicity"...but Muslim bytches outchea getting fukked in the ass and talking about "saving it for marriage"...

Muslim nikkas outchea eating sausage pizza and then killing their wives because they thought they were being cheated on....

The real reason why Muslims got that peace of mind shyt...is because they have discipline that is required by their religion.

It's like how military dudes that really buy into the military....have that same shyt...

Master yourself and impose some structure into your life...

It as nothing to do with god or whatever...it's just you got too much free time nikka.

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
Do as you wish, but keep in mind the punishment for apostasy is death. If you really want that drama for some supposed 'peace of mind' then good luck.