This Is BY FAR The Most Fire Thing That Has Happened In Music This Year....

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

I love our people so much. So much talent. So much soul. So much innovation. So beautiful. I actually feel sorry for those among us who were unfortunate enough to be born any race but Black :mjcry:

Let's see who 1 stars this :mjpls:

Probably some angry c00n:mjpls:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Theirs really no new soul acts as well? Just R&B? I love the legends but for this shyt to continue we need new acts too. Damn!

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
What new artists do you think belong with this collection of talent and absolute CLASSIC jams? Gimme some songs. Some artists...
Gotta reel in the youth IMO to keep I going. Maybe not this segment but bet soul shouldn’t just be vintage. H.E.R, sir, ari lennox, arin ray, lucky daye, Daniel Cesar, Ella mai, jazmine sullivan.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Cassidy has three or so other videos with that Pass the Mic theme. Those things have infinite replay value.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
I didn’t answer your question I said for a different segment. Damn goofy old head
Now you’re being disrespectful. fukking clown. You think you’re gonna be 25 forever? :mjlol: You damn new millennium junkies are delusional as you are idiotic. Go bump Moneybagg or Trippie Red or whoever you low IQ fast food and crab leg fueled, tight pants wearing, colored haired weirdos consider good “music” these days. You’ll be lucky if you reach 40. The way you act, wouldn’t be surprised if someone pops you. Then you’ll get your wish of not aging past 27. Clown.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Now you’re being disrespectful. fukking clown. You think you’re gonna be 25 forever? :mjlol: You damn new millennium junkies are delusional as you are idiotic. Go bump Moneybagg or Trippie Red or whoever you low IQ fast food and crab leg fueled, tight pants wearing, colored haired weirdos consider good “music” these days. You’ll be lucky if you reach 40. The way you act, wouldn’t be surprised if someone pops you. Then you’ll get your wish of not aging past 27. Clown.
I don’t even listen to them like that. I like the rappers with better production more but I do like the hood shyt. Anyways I was bumpin Isaac Hayes and Black Byrds this morning with your hatin ass. Old head really brought up gettin popped. fukk you and every grey hair on you.