This Is BY FAR The Most Fire Thing That Has Happened In Music This Year....

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth

I love our people so much. So much talent. So much soul. So much innovation. So beautiful. I actually feel sorry for those among us who were unfortunate enough to be born any race but Black :mjcry:

Let's see who 1 stars this :mjpls:

I was about to come in this thread shyt talking and ready to neg on site, but you can hold this rep. This is cool as fukk.
:ehh:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
OP :salute:

djcassidy

For many years, I celebrated my birthday by uniting a multitude of friends and surprising them with iconic performances by legendary artists. This year, I wanted to find a way to revisit that tradition in light of the times. One evening, during the heat of the quarantine, I FaceTimed with my dear friend and mentor, Verdine White of Earth Wind & Fire. While we were catching up, his classic record, “That’s The Way Of The World,” came on my speakers. Hearing that song, while on the phone with Verdine, put a smile on my face and brought me some much needed calm. I thought about how fortunate I was to have friendships with many of my heroes and how lucky I was to be able to enjoy their music in their company. I wondered if I could find a way to share that special feeling with others, in effort to honor and uplift the heroes around the world on the frontlines of health, freedom, and justice. I sat at my turntables in my living room and began Zooming with my musical heroes of 1970s and 1980s, literally passing the mic from one home to the next. The result is PASS THE MIC. I hope this virtual mix moves others as much as it has moved me. I am forever grateful to my musical heroes for their decades of hope, inspiration, and soul, and with them, I celebrate all the heroes around the world.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
This shyt fire as hell but the best thing to happen in music this year happened last night. If you ain't see the Isley Brothers and Earth, WInd, and Fire Verzuz you missed out. :wow:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Gotta reel in the youth IMO to keep I going. Maybe not this segment but bet soul shouldn’t just be vintage. H.E.R, sir, ari lennox, arin ray, lucky daye, Daniel Cesar, Ella mai, jazmine sullivan.
none of these people can sing, sing besides Jasmine Sullivan and she debuted 13 years ago