This Is Going to Be The Most Anticipated NBA Finals Of All-Time...Who Do You Think Will Win It?

Who You Got Winning The Finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hoping for a 7 game series (with the Dubs winning of course) but I've been getting 2014 vibes with these two teams the whole year.

IDK Cleveland just doesn't seem that impressive to me, GS just seems to be on another level. Just too much firepower and they have the defense to go along with it. Cleveland looks old and they're garbage defensively.

Cavs still have LeBron so this can go 6 or 7 but I have a feeling that GS is gonna come out on some vengeance tip after the heartbreak last year (like the 2014 Spurs) and dismantle Cleveland in 5 games.

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
There is only one clutch player in 2 teams kyrie irving
if it goes 7 games no way gsw wins

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
People saying this is not one of the most anticipated match up are not realizing the magnitude of the outcome.

On one hand, you have Lebron chasing immortality, trying to go down as the greatest of all time, still chasing MJ for that title. A win against possibly the greatest team assembled would make it the greatest win in finals history by a great player.

And on the other hand, you got a player like KD, a player who's team if loses, can you imagine the wrath KD will get from fans and the media? It will be worse than it's ever been. Also you have Curry, green and klay, if they lose people will definitely start putting an asterisk on their first championship by making statements that if Cavs were healthy the Warriors would have 0 rings. But if they win, KD is propelled into the category of one of the best ever, Curry instantly becomes one of the greatest PG's ever, people already label him a top 3 but another ring will solidify it.

Damn right this is one of the most anticipated match ups in history.

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
People saying this is not one of the most anticipated match up are not realizing the magnitude of the outcome.

On one hand, you have Lebron chasing immortality, trying to go down as the greatest of all time, still chasing MJ for that title. A win against possibly the greatest team assembled would make it the greatest win in finals history by a great player.

And on the other hand, you got a player like KD, a player who's team if loses, can you imagine the wrath KD will get from fans and the media? It will be worse than it's ever been. Also you have Curry, green and klay, if they lose people will definitely start putting an asterisk on their first championship by making statements that if Cavs were healthy the Warriors would have 0 rings. But if they win, KD is propelled into the category of one of the best ever, Curry instantly becomes one of the greatest PG's ever, people already label him a top 3 but another ring will solidify it.

I don't know why GS would be considered the greatest team ever assembled if they never won nothing. Then didn't even have a top 3 all-time regular season record. They lose to the Cavs they'll just cement their spot as having the most overated 3 year run ever...A team that stunted in the regular season, but choked twice when it really mattered and beat up on injured teams for their only championship

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I don't know why GS would be considered the greatest team ever assembled if they never won nothing. Then didn't even have a top 3 all-time regular season record. They lose to the Cavs they'll just cement their spot as having the most overated 3 year run ever...A team that stunted in the regular season, but choked twice when it really mattered and beat up on injured teams for their only championship
Okay.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
KD for the payback of the 2012 finals, Steph, Klay, Dray for the payback for last years finals

Dray will have the most dominant defensive stand against the Cavs in finals history

Warriors in a strong 5,,,

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

It's definitely up there but you can definitely make the argument for others. Also consider this...is any team stopping either team from making the finals next year:jbhmm: If the warriors lose it would be similar to Miami's 1st year of the big 3 and Cleveland's. If the cavs lose they can stand pat and make it back or they might be able to land someone like melo. I think they're gonna meet up this year and next:francis: